.V.

"Wake up babygirl, it's time for school." Harry says, kissing me on my neck.

"What're you doing dork?" I ask him, rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes, and looking at him.

"Waking you up. Now come on and get ready." He says, pulling me out of bed. Little did he know that I only slept in my underwear.

"Damn baby, your body's so fucking sexy." He tells me, pulling me closer to his body.

"Harry stop, we can't do this."

"Why not?" He pouts, and I'm literally looking at him as if he's dumb.

"Harry, because you're my guardian as of right now. It isn't right." I admit, and he picks my head up by my chin to look up at him.

"You didn't say that shit last night, when I was fucking you with my fingers, now did you Brianna?" He asks me and I feel his lips touch my ear as he leans in closer.

"I-I" I stutter, and he pulls away from my neck to smirk at me.

"Exactly. Anyways, get dressed. Can't be late for your first day of school, love." He kisses me on my neck.

He swiftly leaves my room and I sigh, all the tension leaving the area around me.

I go into my closet and pull out the clothes that came in yesterday. We had a choice between wearing skirts or dresses that fit the school's policy, and so I picked the skirt outfit for today.

 We had a choice between wearing skirts or dresses that fit the school's policy, and so I picked the skirt outfit for today

I pulled on my letterman blazer over it and went to my full body mirror, taking in my appearance.

God I look so preppy.

I walk into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth, then straighten my hair out and pull it into a high ponytail, tying it with a white ribbon.

"Damn, you look ravishing," I hear Harry rasp. He pulls me in closer to him by my waist and his front touches my back, his lips connecting with my neck. He sucks lightly, and I moan in pleasure when his hands slide up the front of my body, reaching and cupping my boobs.

"Harry," I gasp, and then I realize that how I'm enjoying him, his touch, his presence, it wrong.

It's so fucking wrong.

"Harry, stop it," I step away from him and he runs his hands through his hair.

He storms out of the room for about a minute or two, then comes back calm and collected as if nothing's happened.

"You've gotta go. You're gonna be late."

——————————

"You look cute." Georgie compliments me as I walk into class.

"Thanks. But we're wearing the same thing sweetheart." I tell her and she scoffs.

"Yeah, but you look way better in it." She smirks and I roll my eyes.