prologue

Her name is Marija Bousquet -Mikaelson, you probably don't know who she is and well that's okay you know since even her own father doesn't know she exists either, though she's been tracking him and the rest of the Mikaelson family since she knew o...

Her name is Marija Bousquet -Mikaelson, you probably don't know who she is and well that's okay you know since even her own father doesn't know she exists either, though she's been tracking him and the rest of the Mikaelson family since she knew of them, that was almost a few hundred years ago. Everybody knows about the story of The Mikaelsons, how they lost a child in the "plague", how they came to the new world, how they had to go underground on every night of the full moon, how they were human and how they became vampires. Yes, vampires.

My mother on the other hand, was from a long line of werewolves though she never triggered her curse because of all the pain that came with it on every full moon. Once, the Mikaelsons became the first vampires one Mikaelson in particular triggered his curse, and if you guessed Niklaus, 20 points for you. Because once that happened Mikael found out that our favourite mama Original, Esther, that she had been unfaithful to him and went on and killed her lover and every wolf on sight. The good thing was that that night my mother had been to the river to meet with her lover, Elijah Mikaelson, to tell him her newfound discovery and guess what it was.. ding! ding! ding! Yeah it was that she was carrying life in her for a while now.

She was really excited because she had what she needed, a man whom she loved and loved her back as much and now with her child, she felt as though she had everything.

                        flashback:
          11th century, New World

Audreyana heard a sound, frightened she said, "Elijah? Is that you my love?" Then he appeared, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and said, "Ah Elijah, you frightened me, I thought you were a predator." He didn't respond. She looked at him concerned, "Elijah is everything alright?"

Then he stepped into the moon light, Audreyana was frightened as she looked at him. She saw the man that she loved who looked like a monster with all the blood that was smeared all on his face and clothes. She started to tear up as she became apprehensive.

That's when she started running, running as if it was the wolves she was running from, but this was different, she wasn't running from the wolves but a vampire who was much faster than the wolves. Then he was right in front of her, and attacked her. She scremed and screamed for help each time weaker than the last, feeling as the pain was forever, she was starting to become weak and helpless.

Juliette heard the screams for help, walking to their aid. She found out the screams were from her dearest friend, so she rushed to her. Seeing that she was being attacked she rushed towards her muttering a spell. No one in the village knew that the Blondeau's were witches but her older sister, Adeline (of course) along with Audreyana who knew. She threw the attacker to a tree, hitting his head knocking him out temporarily.

Quickly, she took Audreyana to her home, luckily it was close by.

-

A/N

It probably sucks, but i did in fact try my best. Please comment on what i should improve, change, delete, or if it's good. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :)