Chapter Ten(Edited )

*author's pov*

Conner was trying to get out of the bed when Layla shut the door and turned around. She liked at him like he was insane for going downstairs in his condition.

"What the hell are you doing get back in the bed now."

"Babe if I..... Don't go I'll.... Be in worse shape.......then what I'm in know." He finally got up to where he was in a setting position

"Then I'm going with you I don't trust Elijah."

"If I don't come back I want you to promise me something."

"What is it?"

"I want you to run as far away from here as possible don't look back when your safe Chang your name and looks as soon as possible. Elijah will come looking for you. I have money put away in the top shelf of the closet take it."

"I can't leave you hear they'll kill you."

"You have to trust me Layla please do this one thing for me."

"Okay, promise me that if they don't kill you that you'll come looking for me."

"I can't promise you anything anymore lay. please just do this for me."

"Okay, I love you, Conner."

" I love you to, Layla."

Conner ignoring the pain that was shooting through his body as he made his way downstairs. Layla was packing a light bag and the money that Conner gave her. Conner told her to what T lest ten minutes after he left the room.

***********Conner's POV********

When I told Layla that I want her to run I thought she would fight me on it, but she didn't in the pass months I have falling more in love with her then when I first saw her. I'm just hoping that she makes it out without getting caught

I could hear Elijah yelling at how ever was in the room with him. When I opened the door, Elijah was on the phone with someone.

He hung up on the person when he saw me

"Where the hell have you been I wanted you down here five minutes ago."

" Well you know why, now what you wanted?"

"I'm willing to give you a second chance as long as I get Layla you took her from me and I want her back."

"Sir she doesn't live you like she does me especially after what you did to her and what you had her do to the one person she does love."

She can't love you she loves me."

"How is she supposed to love someone like you."

"Because I'm all she has left in her life."

"You know what you are a selfish pace of shit that doesn't think about anyone else except yourself."

Elijah pulls out his gun from his desk drawer that he always keeps open, so he could easily pull on some one. He pulled it up to where it was right square in between the eyes. I felt my life pass by me in a blink of an eye.

"Any last words Conner."

"Yhae, I love you Layal."

'Bang'

Do you guys think Layla would leave Conner. And is Conner dead please vote committee follow