Chapter Seven(Edited )

"Travis tack her upstairs to our room then come back down here."

"NO!" I yelled at Elijah his facial changed from worried to angry

Yes, you will, tack her now."

"No, I'm a part of this gang now I want to be a part of it."

"Fine but you are not to spike of anything we do or say do you understand me."

"Yes sir."

Elijah went back outside then come back with the others then Sam come in with a man his face was covered in blood he had blood dripping from his nose Sam walked him to the kitchen he pushed him into one of the chairs that was sitting in the corner of the room. Then Elijah come in with a black tool bag. The man looked at Elijah his eyes went from him to the bag like the new what was going to happen next.

"Don't let her leave no matter what I want her to watch."

"Yes Sir."

Elijah walked up to the man opens the bag he took out a pair of pliers Elijah had Sam open the man's mouth in a matter of seconds the man started to scream in pain. Elijah has pulled out five or six of the guy teeth I tried to look away Sam makes me look when I do I see Elijah getting ready to brake the man's legs with a sledgehammer I turn my head I'm facing Conner's cheats I felt tiers form in my eyes I couldn't hear the man anymore then Sam put a gun to my head.

"Turn around and watch."

I do what he says then I felt Conner put one of his hand on my back he looks down at me then back to the torture. When it was all over the man was taken away by Sam and Eli. Conner took me to my room.

"Hey, are you alright?"

How can they do that?''

"Elijah believes that if he shows that if you cross him you will pay the price no matter what that's why he is the number one gang leader that is feared by everyone."

"Oh, is it always that bad."

"Sometimes worse, my advice to you is to stay on his good side no matter what."

"Thanks for the advice Conner."

Conner went back down stairs to help clean the blood and stuff that Elijah used to torture the man. I went to the bathroom splashed water on my face to come my nerves when I heard the bathroom door open. Elijah was standing his shirt was covered in blood his hands had blood on them also I looked at him different now he was a monster. I tried to get out of the bath room, but he stopped me from getting past. He looked down at me his eyes no longer were brown they were as dark as the night sky.

I couldn't look at him I put my head down to look at my feet he took his arm that wasn't blocking my way out of the bathroom lifted my head up to look at him. His emotion has changed from the monster that is hidden to the concerned.

"You're scared of me?"

"I'm not scared of you."

I looked him strait in the eyes, so he couldn't tell I wasn't scared when I rely was scared that could happen to me if I say or do something that would set him off.

I gave him a small smile lifted his arm that was blocking my path to get to the bedroom door.

"I know your lied Layla next time don't lie to me tell the truth next time."

I walked out the bedroom door and down the steps out the front door I walked around the property till the sun started to set. I walked back to the house dinner was just being served I made my plate and took it to the dining room. After dinner was over I cleared the table did the dishes up everyone else was already in bed. I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room I wasn't going to sleep in the same bed with him not after what happen today.

Hears an update I took me all night to wright this chapter, thanks to everyone that has been reading this story please vote, and comment