Chapter Four(Edited )

Elijah house

Elijah's P.O.V.

I watched Layla fall to the ground I cough her before she hit the ground I shouldn't have brought her with me. I watched as her beautiful brown eyes close I held her in my arms will his men killed the other two men. I picked her up carried her to the car I held her all the way home. When we got home I got out of the car cared her limp body to the dining room. Travis come in to see what all the commotion was when he saw Layla

"What the hell happen?"

"She got shot because of me I shouldn't of took her with me it was stupid. Go get you medical stuff and help her now." I yelled at him

He left come back in a split second with his medical stuff and other stuff Travis walked up to her checked the gun shot.

"It's through and through that's a good thing I got to clean it and stitch it closed she's a very lucky girl."

"Thanks man."

"No problem sir."

After Travis stitched Layla up I took her to our room I stayed buy her side waiting for her to wake up. I held her hand I felt my eyes getting heavy with sleep it was almost midnight as my eyes started to close I felt my hand being squeezed.

Layla's P.O.V

As I started to wake up I couldn't help but fell tingling going through my hand I squeezed it I opened my eyes to be supervised when I saw Elijah looking at me. I closed my eyes then opened them to get use to the lighting. I looked at him his eyes were red and puffy from crying or where he hasn't been asleep. I tried to sit up but when I moved to do so a shot of pain went through my shoulder.

"Try not to move to much Travis said not to over strain your shoulder until it heals."

"Can you help me sit up please."

"Yeah sheer, I can do it fast, so you don't feel as much pain or slow. "

"Do it fast so it won't hurt as much please."

Elijah sate me up and sate back down in the chair he was sitting in I wonder how long he going to stay in a good mood this time.

"I want to apologize for what happen today I shouldn't have taken you with me I should have left you here with Travis."

"Elijah I'm fine don't worry about it."

"I want you to learn to shoot a gun, so you can protect yourself if we wind up in that same predicament again."

"I don't think so."

"Please, I can't handle you being shot or worse you may not half to ever us it."

"Fine but it's only because you said please."

I can get use to Elijah being this nice to me after only being her a day he has rill wormed up to me it might just be where I got shot but I don't care.

"Hey earth to Layla." Elijah was waving his hand in front of my face

"What?"

"Are you hungry I can go make you something."

"Yeah, can you make omelets please I haven't had one in a long time?"

Elijah helped me out of the bed and we walked down to the kitchen I sat at the island and watched as he made the omelets. after we ate he did up the dishes I went upstairs to tack a shower and get out of my bloody close. I got in to the bath room tempted to tack my shirt off with one hand cuss I didn't want to pull the stitches out. I heard a knock at the bathroom door I went to answer it Elijah looked at me.

"Hey Layla, do you want me to help you?"

"Yes, please."

"lift your arms slowly."

He keeps his eyes locked on mine not looking at my half naked body.

"Thanks."

"Any time Summer."

When he said that I started to blush I looked down, so he couldn't see me blushing. He closed the door left me wondering why he called me Summer. After I got out I brushed my hair out and popped my head out to see if Elijah was in the room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed in just is boxers looking more handsome than I could ever dream of with his dark hair just out of place and his dark eyes shining so brightly and his mussels flexed without effort. Oh, he is so turning me on.

"Are you don checking me out?"

felt my cheeks warm up from being cough "I... w-wasn't..."

He laughed at me fumbling over my words.

"Can you help me put my shirt on please."

"Yeah."

I went back into the bathroom I had my hand over my bobs, so he couldn't see them before he opens the door his gazed up my half naked body

"Hey, eyes up here."

He slowly looked up then back down my body." I like what I see."

"Perv."

I turned around lifting my arms slowly felling a slight pain go through my shoulder Elijah put his shirt on me. I turned around he was already out of the bathroom I open the door went to the bed Elijah was nowhere to be seen. Instead of turning the lights off I curled up in a ball and drifted off to sleep.

An

I thought I would make this chapter long since the last three chapter are so short. Thanks for reading please vote, comment, and flow.