80 Alone and I Miss You

-Sara POV-

Not to lie, I already miss Jimin. I miss his presence, when we wake up together on the bed and when we go to work and go back home at the same time.

It has been one whole day without him. I texted him multiple times but he only responded with less words. Maybe because he really has to focus on the business. He told me the scene there is devastating. The sales are falling apart and their money is slowly fading away.

It has been a family business for almost five decades, the business is really important to him. I just have to trust him and live our separate lives for a while.

I wanted to follow him, I really do. I can transfer into a different hospital in our hometown, right? But I want to be loyal to this Busan Medical Center. I have a reputation here and the doctors here don't want me to go.

I take a sip of my wine while I listen to some classical music in the background. The lights are dim and I am alone in out house. I got home from the hospital early because I can't contain my sadness anymore. It's frustrating to work while having a sad condition.

My phone is laid on the table next to my hand. I stared at it for a while before grabbing it and opening it. I clicked the message icon and hesitated to text Jimin. I can see a lot of messages sent by me and there hasn't been a seen since I last texted him. I scrolled down looking at the previous people I have texted. One name caught my attention.

'Jungkook💖'

I smiled remembering the last I had with Jungkook. He was a great guy and I miss him a lot.

I tilted my head to the side and I chuckled. I didn't realise that I haven't changed his name on my phone.

I clicked the 'edit' option and I was about to remove the heart emoji, but I hesitated. I scoffed and left it like that.

Y'know what? Why don't I call him and catch up in his life?

I did.

I waited for an answer. The phone was ringing on my ear. Then the ringing stopped. My heart races a bit.

"Hello?" I heard his voice. I leaned on my seat comfortably and I smile when I heard him talk.

"Hey Jungkook, how have you been?" Surprisingly, I can talk to him comfortably. It was not awkward.

Then I heard a female voice on the background. It kind of sounded as a shouting one.

"Who's that? Your girlfriend?" I smirked and giggled.

"Oh no no no. Still have no girlfriend" He laughed and so did I.

"She's Aeri, my sister" He continued. I was about to speak, but I held my words back. A sister?

"Didn't know you have a sister" I told him.

"Oh...she's my step sister" Step sister? Wow I haven't known Jungkook that well. I thought he's the only child.

"Okay..how are you doing there in Seoul?"

"I'm not in Seoul, I'm in the US"

"What? Why?"

"Oh sorry, haven't told you. I studied here for two years for professional law and I'm heading back to Korean next week"

"We could meet up" I said fast.

"Huh?" He asked. He was surprised at my answer, I could say.

"How about Jimin?"

"He won't mind" I said calmly. Wow I was calm throughout our conversation, what a surprise.

"Okay. See you then!"

He hung up the phone before I can even speak. I brushed that off and I finished my wine.

I washed myself up and got to bed. I slept while thinking of Jimin.

-Jimin POV-

"Get the papers now!!" I shouted to a staff and she quickly left my office.

I am struggling big time. There are two things on my mind right now. Ways to save the business and Sara. I miss Sara.

I couldn't afford to sleep in times like this. I know she has flooded me with messages, but I just can't reply because I have more important things to prioritise.

I haven't slept for more than 35 hours. My body is immune with too much caffeine and pills. I really am trying my best to save our family business. Dad is at home taking a rest. He has a very old age, I can't let him struggle, especially now.

"Sir" Someone knocked on my door.

I told him to come in. He's one of the staffs.

"Sir, I have the list of lawyers that could help fight for the business."

I signaled him to come closer to me. He handed me the papers and I let him leave. I sat down and I opened the folder. I read some of their infos until I came across a familiar face and name. My eyes brightened when I see the person.

Jeon Jungkook

As to what is said on his infos, he really did a great job being a lawyer. He never had a failed case. All of his cases are successful.

I didn't think twice. I called him right ahead.

"Hey, bro. Long time no talk" I spoke when he answered the call.

"Hey, Jimin" He responded.

"Why have you called?" He asked.

"Uhm....You're a really great lawyer, bro. Mind if you help me out?" I didn't hesitate to tell him the truth. It was never hard for me to ask for help.

"You see, the family business is slowly dying. I don't want it to end so please help me." I sounded a bit desperate, but I cannot hide my feelings anymore. I don't want to have pride.

"I'm sorry" He said. My eyes widened and I was shocked he declined me.

"I already have an upcoming case I have to take in Seoul when I go back next week"

It broke my heart, really. I felt down. I understand him. I thanked him and finished the call. I don't know anybody who I trust. I tried calling Sara after that for some help.

Ring ring**

Ring ring**

She never answered.

I called her for almost ten times. She must be at home sleeping, or at the hospital working on her night shift.

I looked at the time. It was 1:34 am. She's already sleeping.

I frustratedly sat again on my chair and I leaned my head back and deeply sighed.

Sara comforts me when I'm like this. Her warmth and presence makes all of my worries go away. I need her right now.

I kind of regret leaving her there. Maybe, I should go back.

As I was deeply zoning out and thinking all the 'What Ifs', the door opened revealing an old man in a suit.

I looked at him and I fixed myself when I noticed him in his formal attire.

"Good eveni—early morning, Mr. Park" I stood up and he offered for a hand shake.

I looked confused at the moment as to who is this man in front of me.

"I never would've imagine you in a situation like this. You're pretty swell, but slowly falling apart" He said to me in a pitiful way.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked.

He laughed and smirked.

"I'm Mr. Nam. Mijin's dad"

||
Emegesh!! What's with the sudden appearance? Hehe secret. 💛💛

Yow guys.,..nothing.

Love you 💋💕