94 What Is Happening?

-SaraPOV-
I woke up with a bad feeling inside me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned softly. I looked over to my side. To my surprise Jimin isn't there. There's only a small plastic flower beside me and a soft pink paper beside it.

With ny morning weakness, I crawled to his side of the bed and sat. I took the paper then opened it.

It says,

"Sara, today is my last day here in Jeju. I have a morning flight, 5:00 am. I have to leave you for a while. I thought about your request and before I give you my answer, I just have a tiny request for you. After you read this letter, go to the closet beside the vanity area. You will find a small envelope under your clothes. Open it and see for yourself. I love you, baby.
-Jimin"

After reading his message, my heart felt intense nervousness. What could be inside that envelope?

I walked over to the closet and did what Jimin told me. I saw the envelope and opened it. It revealed an airplane ticket for one boud to Busan. My eyes widened in shock. My mouth let out a gasp.

I immediately took my phone on the vanity area, contacted Jimin's number.

"Hello?", he spoke

"What's this ticket? What do you want me to do with it?"

"I see, you already read the letter...come back to Busan, please"

"I told you I don't want to live in an urban city anymore. My life's great in Jeju."

"I get it, but at least once come back here."

I thought for a minute before agreeing to his small favor. I just let this petty anger slide because I don't want to make things worse.

-In Seoul-

I got off the plane and exited the front doors of the airport. The cold autumn breeze of the wind welcomed me and nearly blew my shawl away. I tiptoed and looked left and right to find Jimin. He said he will escort me out the airport, but where is he?

My phone buzzed for I received a text message. I tapped the notification bubble and an unknown number texted me.

Message:
"Plate number 12 가 3643"

I looked around and a black Hyundai with the same plate number came slowly towards me and then parked right in front of me.

The heavy tinted glass window opposite to the driver's rolled down and I slightly bowed to see the person driving. I saw a fat man probably in his 40s and wearing black shades.

"Hello?" I asked kind of shaking.

"Mrs. Park?" He uttered.

My eyes winded a bit...why does he know my name. Who is he?

"Mr. Park had an urgent meeting, he cannot escort you. He asked me to escort you instead. Please hop in miss."

I thought about it for a while. What if this is all a scam and he doesn't really know my husband. I shaked in fear, but I trusted him. I hope I made the right decision.

Inside the car, it smelled something like nature. Something fresh and airy. I liked it.

"You said he had an urgent meeting. Is it in the hospital?" I tried to ask the man, but he was silent throughout the ride.

After maybe 30 mins in the car, I got perplexed on why is it taking a long time before arriving home.

The man's phone began to ring. He took it immediately and whispered inaudible words. I am desperate to know why this is happening. I was about to get my phone and dial Jimin's number when the man spoke.

"Don't you dare call him"