83 Settled In With A Surprise

-SaraPOV-

I looked out the window as the plane landed. We arrived at Seoul. I looked to my side and Yoongi was still sleeping.  I woke him up and I whispered, "We're here". He groaned and fixed his position.

I ignored the farewell greeting of the flight attendants as I got our of the plane.

I kept quiet while walking. Yoongi is ahead of me, he must be excited. Well, now I'm not.

My face throughout is emotionless.

"Is Jungkook going to pick us up?" I heard Yoongi say.

I shrugged and kept walking.

"Well, call him"

I rolled my eyes. I took out my phone and handed it over to him.

"You do it"

He took it and dialed Jungkook.

After a while he returned the phone to me.

"He said he's on his way. He lives near the airport"

"Mm k" I whispered.

We waited....

Until a car honked in front of us. A good looking black car. The windows are tinted. I winced my eyes to see the person driving.

The door window rolled down in front of us. It revealed a young looking girl.

"Min Sara unnie, right?" She spoke.

"Uhmm it's Par— yeah Min Sara" I was about to say Park Sara, but I think I'll take this momentary break up seriously.

"I'm Shin Aeri, Jungkook oppa's sister. Get in" She told us. I nodded and I picked up my luggage as I got to the back seat.

Yoongi seemed to follow me to the back.

"Hey, you sit over there." I pointed to the passenger seat.

"Noo...why don't you sit there.." He whined.

I smirked knowing that he's intimidated by Aeri.

I didn't move so he was forced to sit next to her. I smiled looking at how cute he is right now.

When Yoongi closed the door, Aeri drove us away.

"Don't tell Jungkook oppa that I call him oppa, okay?" Aeri spoke.

"Why so?" I asked.

"Cuz he doesn't like anyone calling him that"

"Ohhh..." I looked outside the window as I said that.

It was a long silence and the atmosphere is getting heavier inside the car.

I decided to build a topic.

"Uhmm Aeri. You look so young to drive. Are you sure you're old enough to do this?" I asked.

She giggled and looked on the side, but failed to face me.

"I am actually 17 years old. I'm going to be 18 in a few months."

My eyes widened and I was in shock for a moment.

I don't know how to react after that. I kept quiet.

"Are you like doctors or something?" She asked.

I was about to open my mouth, but I noticed a quiet Yoongi in front of me.

I pushed his seat from the back and he muttered a "hey!". He looked at me and he widened his eyes. I pointed at Aeri and he shook his head.