Chapter 3

•Shawn's POV•

I woke up to the piercing sound of my alarm.

"Time to head to the studio." I think to myself as I sit on the side of my bed with my legs hanging off. I run my fingers through my messy hair and rub my eyes to help wake me up. I get out of my hotel bed and go to the mini kitchen I have and make myself some coffee. I head back near my bed and check my phone. It said I had an iMessage from a random number, and that I got it last night right before I went to sleep, I'll go check it out.

"Hey it's Meghan from the Ed concert haha😊"

No way. I can't even believe this. Usually girls don't text first. They think it's the "guys job" to do it, it's so annoying. Man, Meghan really seems like something special.

"Hey, sorry I was sleeping haha. I have to go to work in a few but I'll call you after I'm done. Dinner tonight, lovely?😉"

Sent. I hope she can make it.

I look at the clock, 7:08. Shit, I have to be at the studio at 7:30. I throw on a plain white t-shirt with some skinny jeans and black vans. I grab my guitar and my phone and out I went. I'm going to record some of my new song today, I'm so excited. My limo driver is in the lobby waiting for me. My dreams are finally coming true.