Chapter 5

•Shawn's POV•

After a long day in the studio, I packed up my things and stepped out into the warm, summer air and walked up to my limo in the street. I got in and checked my phone. Meghan had texted me. It's kind of weird. Whenever I see Meghan's name on my phone, I get little butterflies in my stomach. I hope she can make it tonight. She texted me and said:

"Sounds great! Call me when you're done so we can talk!"

I smiled and called her. It took about 3 rings and she picked up.

"Hey Shawn! How was work?" Man, even her voice is attractive.

"It was good, had a long day. So, about tonight?" I asked.

"Dinner sounds amazing. Where will you be taking me?"

"It's a surprise. Make sure to dress nicely, pick you up at 7:00?

"Alrighty, see ya then!"

"Goodbye, lovely."

She laughed and hung up. I had a great idea planned out for my night with Meghan. I'm taking her to my favorite restaurant in the city and we'll be eating on the rooftop. I made sure it would be only us up there. I hope she loves it, I cannot wait to see her.

•Meghan's POV•

I can't believe I'm going out to dinner with Shawn. He was basically perfect. I don't even know what I'm supposed to wear, he won't tell me where we're going. I check my phone, it's 5:48. I should probably start getting ready.

I took a shower and then blow dried my hair. I just left it natural, it looks somewhat decent when I blow dry it. I put a little bit of foundation on and some mascara. I decided to wear a short, white, lace dress. I put on my Tiffany bracelet and some pearl earrings. I looked at my phone, 6:54. Not too bad. I had some time so I just scrolled through my twitter feed. I saw that Shawn had tweeted:

"Can't wait for tonight, it's going to be amazing."

Was this about our date? Before I could finish thinking about it, I got a text, it was Shawn.

"I'm about two minutes away. Can't wait to see you."

"I'll be outside! I'm excited to see you too."

I put my nude wedges on and headed down the stairs. I yelled from the doorway to my mom to tell her I was going and I stepped outside. I stood on my steps until a black limo pulled up in front of my house, and Shawn stepped out. I walk up to him and he just smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing, you look amazing. I can't wait for you too see what I have planned for tonight." Shawn said grabbing my hand leading me into the limo.