{3} Cher and Little Mix

~Niall's POV~

I look around the room nervously, taking in the fifteen kids who are all staring right at me. I hear the door open behind me and a man steps into my view, smiling.

"Hello! I assume that you're Niall?" He asks, putting his hand out. I nod, shaking his hand, then looking at Louis, who smiles. "Well I'm Mr. Higgins, but please call me Paul." The man says, turning to face the fifteen. "Everyone, this is Niall Austin. He is starting today, so we're going to start with a demonstration to see who he will be ranked with." Paul turns back to me and smiles. "It's simple enough, just do what I say and if you can't do it, sit down on that bench." Paul says, pointing to a bench on the wall next to me. Other than the bench, the room is completely empty, just four padded walls, a padded floor, and a padded ceiling, which is worrying. While Paul shows me where to stand, Louis walks over to the bench and sits down, giving me a thumbs up.

"Make a finger flame!" Paul yells, and I snap my fingers. A small flame appears above my pointer finger, and Paul smiles. "Blow it out." He says, and I blow out the flame. "Oh, when you get out, say your name so Niall knows who you are." Paul adds.

"Make a small whirlwind!" Paul shouts, and the room fills with tiny spinning tornadoes. "Now waterspouts!" And most of the tornadoes turn into spinning water.

"I'm Taylor!" One blonde girl says, running past me and sitting next to Louis on the bench.

"Justin." A boy says, following Taylor to take a seat.

"Make a fireball!" Paul yells, and my tornado vanishes, replaced by a ball of fire floating above my palm.

"I'm Selena." Another girl passes me to sit down.

"Hit a target!" Paul commands, and balls of fire fly at targets on the wall opposite the bench. When a target is hit, it disappears. At least five fireballs have missed ready, but multiple have hit. I throw my fire at a target and hit my mark, watching the target vanish.

"Cody." A boy says in an Australian accent, joining the others.

"Demi."

"Carlos."

"Logan."

"James."

"Turn invisible!" Paul shouts, and all but two of the eight still standing disappear.

"Kendall."

"Miley."

"Change your outfit without leaving!" Paul says, and I picture a different outfit in my mind, watching as it appears on my body. Four other people changed, but one boy is still wearing the same clothes.

"The name's Matt." He says, shoving the row of people over so he can sit next to Louis. I guess they're friends.

"Now make an apple appear!" Paul demands next, and I take a bite out of mine, grinning when two girls run past me.

"Stefani."

"Adele."

Before Paul says anything else, I look at the last two people, a girl and a guy. The girl looks only a little older than me, but the guy looks a little younger than both of us, maybe fifteen?

"You three, levitate yourselves to the middle of the room." Paul says. I concentrate and feel my feet lift off the ground. I basically fly to the center of the room, joining the girl, who had a smaller distance to go so she got here faster. The two of us watch as the boy floats toward us, but I can tell he's too tired. All at once he falls to the ground, sighing in defeat.

"I'm Luke." The boy says, standing and brushing himself off. "And you have to be a wizard." He joins the rest of the class while I look at the girl, then Louis, then the girl again. My thoughts travel to last night, and suddenly I know who is standing in front of me.