Chapter 19

Okay, so, im not gunna put a lot of detail on the date cause i DONT ship Zach and raven. Sorry. Zach is just here for the jealousy factor.

Ravens prov-

8 comes around and jinx drives me to the park. I walk up and see a dressed up zach. "Hello ma-lady" he says. I smile. He puts his hand out for me to take it. I do and he leads me over to his car. I look back and jinx gives me a thumbs up. I smile and we get in. "Soo, why did you make me get all dressed up?" I ask. "Because" he smirks. "We are going out to dinner at the cheese cake factory" he says. I smile "alright" i say. We arrive there and get our seats. "I forgot to say but you look amazingly beautiful tonight rae" he says. Only beast boy calls me rae. But i don't really wanna bring him up now "Uhhh, thanks" i say. We order our food. We start small talk when we reach the topic of beast boy. "That little green bean is always getting in your business" he says. Im not liking were this is going but i nod. "He needs to take a chill pill" says and eats his food. I grit my teeth "yeaaaahhh...." I say. "He so small though, i could bet him down any day, and i wish i could-" i cut him off. "Could you not talk about him like that?" I ask a bit angry. "Why do you care?!" He says. "He just a stupid little boy, he has no idea what he is doing" says Zach. "Thats my friend your talking about!" I louder then i meant to. "He's your ex" he says. "He doesn't like you anymore, and you shouldn't like him either" says Zach. I clench my fist and use my powers to throw all of his food in his face. "Look who's just a faze now" i say and get up. I storm out. Beast boy is my friend, and its not cool that he talks about him like that. I walk out and call jinx. A couple moments later she picks me up. On thr way home she asks me "what happened?" I explain everything that happened. "Awe, I'm sorry raven" she says. I get home and wave to jinx. She flys off back to jump city. I turn and walk inside, once i get to the top i storm to my room. I walk i to the dark hallway and about halfway down the hall way i bump into someone and fall over. "Watch it-" i cut myself off to see beast boy standing there. "Im sorry rae! Let me help you up" he says and reaches out a hand for me. I take it and he lifts me up. "Home early?" He asks. I nod. Please, please, please, PLEAASSEE don't ask about the date! "So, how was the date?" He asks. I mentally groan. Just my luck. "Follow me" i say and walk into my room. We sit on the bed and i explain everything that happened. "And then i stormed out and called jinx, she brought me home" i say. He nods. "Thanks for defending me" he says and looks down. "Your welcome, you are my.. Friend right?" I say ((FRIEND ZONED!)) he nods and looks up. "Thanks bb" i say. "For what?" He asks me. "For being there when i don't have anyone else to talk to" i say. He smiles. "Starfire is just 2 minutes away" he jokes. I smile. He smiles back at me. I hug him. It feels so good to hug him again. He wraps his hands around my waist and hugs me back. I miss having him there when i need him. We split. "Soooo, wanna hang out tomorrow?" He asks. I nod "yeah, sounds nice" i say. He laughs "thank gosh, i thought you were going to reject me" he says. "Not this time" i say. We start some small talk. I look at the clock and its 4am, i just spent 7 hours talking and laughing with beast boy! "Hey, its getting late, i think its time to go to bed" i say and yawn. He looks at the clock. "Haha, yup" he says. He kisses my forehead and says "goodnight" he walks out of the room. I smile and crawl into bed smiling. I slowly fall asleep.

-

Okay, small chapter but still awesome! Bbrae lol. Okay. Hope you like it!

Questions

1. Should i add terra?

2. Do you think zach and raven are going to get back together?

Featured writer: lol none. Sorry.