Chapter 33

Alright, il going to try to update by the end of the day, every Sunday. So I'm setting my self A goal that I probs won't keep up with but whatever,

Anyway let's get to the story:

Raven's POV~

We snapped our heads over to cyborg who had come battling into the room,

"Zach's awake and he knows something" cyborg breathed out, looking us dead in the eye. Beast boy and I glance at each other before both dashing over to cyborg, and running past him. He looks over at me and gives me a heartwarming smile, which made my heart flutter.

Once we had reached the infirmary, Beast boy slid the door open, revealing the boy known as Zach, sitting on the bed, staring down at his hands

We both walked over to him, Beast boy looked like he was about to rip his head off his shoulders, but he just clenched his fist and stayed quiet. I let out a long sigh,

"Do you know anything about me? And what's happened?" I ask bitterly, looking him dead in the eye. He slowly brought his gaze up to meet mine, glaring daggers.

"Like I'd tell you" he spit out, poison in his words. He growled at me, clenching his fist and continuing to stare at me. I retired the deadly glare and walked up to him, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him closer,

"You will tell me everything you know, got that?" I asked harshly, staring him dead in the eye. I could see beast boy cross his arms and smirked at us, what a weirdo.

"Fine, just back off me, bitch" he spit out. I growl at him and burrow my eyebrows, before throwing him back. He cause himself before landing back onto the bed, and grunted. He looked up at me with a deadly glare in his eyes and sighed.

"First of all, I'm working for Shi, he's like, the God of death. He owns this little purple crystal, that Raven here how her hands on. It slowly drained her powers, possessed her, and drained her memory's" he told us, Robin now suddenly at the door along with cyborg and star, but I doubt Zach knew they were there. I nodded, gesturing for him to continue, I was still confused.

"Well how do we fix her?" Beast boy asked, joining me right by my side. He glared at Zach, keeping his arms crossed.

"Well, when the gem took full effect on her, she was supposed to be possessed and the killed, but she had strong will power and fought against it, resulting in her just losing her memory, and nothing else" he told them. They all nodding to the words. I heard Beast boy gasp as he mentioned my death, but he didn't do anything but look down at the floor, like he was thinking. He clenched his fists, I could tell this was hurting him a lot, but why?

"So after she had fought against it, the 12 gem pieces had place themselves somewhere. Whenever she finds a piece, or gets close a piece, she will regain one of her memories. She will have to find each of the 12 pieces, and put them together to fully regain her memory, it's not that hard" he told them, slouching over and blowing a piece of hair out of his face.

"Where is 'somewhere" Beast Boy asked him, looking up at him, bloody murder I his eyes.

"I don't know, depends on the person. You should try looking in places where big things happened, but that's all I can tell you" He shrugged. Beast boy looked over at mesympathetically. I bit my lip, what if we never find the pieces? Would I be stuck like this forever? What would happen to me?

"Raven, it's okay, we'll find your memory's" he smiled at me, grabbing my hand with his. His hand was soft and small, it almost felt familiar, the way he felt. I smiled back at him as he nodded and lead me out of the room. Before we finally left, I turned my head back and yelled "Thanks for the help"