Chapter 28

HOLLLYYY SHITLENUTS! I HAVE 15k READS WOW THANKS YOU SO MUCH I LOVES U ALL OMF LETS GET TO THE STORY. PLUS, HAPPY HALLOWEEN?

Perviously on "love triangle"

Raven was possessed becuase of the gem, and started destroying the town. She tried to kill the Titans but fought back, and admitted her love for bb

Perviously on "love triangle"

Bb's prov

We brought Raven back to the tower, cyborg set her up in these mechanical wires and stuff, I stood beside her the whole time.

"Come on Rae, you have to be okay" I whisper to her, being the only one in the room with her. I hear the heart monitor beeping in the background. I watch as medicine is pumped into her from the IV.

"Rae, stay with me, please" I whisper to her, as I hear her heart monitor at a slowpace. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Ravens eyes are shut and she hasn't made a move yet. Starfire had put new cloths on her, because her old ones were tattered and ripped. A lot of her power was drained from her, and we are suspecting that she was taken over, or possessed, but Robin isn't sure, he is stubborn. I swear that wasn't Rae, it's couldn't have been. When I looked into her eye, all i saw was a dead, emotionless glare. It's usually filled with pain, or love, or lost. But this time, it was different, I could see her change from dead-beat eyes, into alive beautiful ones.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I sigh and take her hand in mine. She is slightly floating above the white bedsheets, spread across the small mattress. I look at her peaceful pale skin and her closed eyes. Her chest rises and slopes down as her breathe paces. She lies completely still otherwise. I smile at her, a smile though. I smile that says "be okay"

Beep. Beep

I look down at her hand limply in mine. I smile, remembering the times we had.

*flash back*

"Raven, is me" I knock on her door.

"Look, I'm sorry" I say into the door. I stand awkwardly on the other side of the steel door.

"For what? You not the one who-" I hear her monotone voice say.

"No, I'm sorry that he broke you heart" I sadly explain.

"I now it was all a lie," she responds, "but he was the only person who ever made me feel like I wasn't.....creepy" she explains.

"And don't try to tell me I'm not" she adds.

"Okay, fine," I say back. "Your way creepy" I agree, making hand signals to he door.

"But that doesn't mean you have to stay locked in your room" I reason with her.

"You think your alone Raven, but your not"

Moments later, the steel door slides open, revealing Raven. She stands and hesitates for a moment, but then reaches out for me. She pulls me in a hug and wraps her arms around my neck, burring her face in my shoulder. I stand stiff in surprise and push her away.

"Uhhh" I hesitate, before being knocked to the ground by a stank-ball. Dang it cyborg.

"Woo hoo! Stank-ball!" he shouts.

*end of flashback*

I smile at her hugging me, it seems so long ago that the Melchior incident happened.

"I love you, Raven" I whisper to her, as tears there then to fall.

Beep.

I smile, and look up at her charts, they are all normal, but her magic power is low.

"You can't fade away, the way I feel for you" I start singing. My voice cracks as I hold back tears.

"There ain't no word I can say, what I'd do for you" I softly song out, "and every single day, I make it through this game called life, it's always filled with pain and strife" I sing out, the song I had written for Terra but I never got to sing it for her, but now, it feels more like I wrote it for Raven then Terra.

"It ain't right, but with you by my side, we will win this fight, in the battle of dark and light. Hold my hand, hold it tight," I sing.

Beep.

"When we dance I feel alright, by your side is where I'll be, endless love won't fade, you'll see" I smile as a tear trickles down my face.

"When I walk you walk with me" I choke out, "Raven..."

"Together let the light shine"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Reality suddenly hits me as the monitor lets out a long beep, and her chest is no longer rising and falling.

"RAVEN!" I shout

-----------

Wow, I think this is one of my favorite chapters.

Anyway:

Question time!

1. What do you think happened to raven?

3. Did you like the chapter?

4. What were you for Halloween. (I was Raven hehe)

Featured writer; no one lol