one

a/n
hi!  i wanted to try something new and make an actual story for once.  so surprisingly i wrote this in first person, to switch it up.  i really hope you enjoy :)

i don't remember anything before now. i hear faint whispers about being created, i don't know where they are coming from though.

i wander the halls of the facility, which i am only assuming.  i have no idea where this place is located, or what it is.

there is lab equipment everywhere.  perhaps i was an experiment?  or perhaps the one conducting it? i don't know yet.

i haven't seen any people around.  maybe they evacuated?  i can only think of the scenarios until i truly find out what happened to the people who once worked here.

i soon find myself  in a bathroom.  i have never seen one of these before.  but somehow i know what it is, and what it was used for. 

i look into the mirror on one of the walls.  i wasn't very tall.  i also had dark, brown hair.  i can't quite describe the style of it, but i did like it.  my clothes, which consisted of a baggy tee shirt, and sweatpants were all white.

for some reason i entered the room i first started in.  perhaps it could lead me to more clues about who i was.

i grab a folder that was placed on the desk and began reading it.

Test Subject: 001
We started the process of making a robot, none like any other.  This one, we wanted to be very realistic.  We wanted him to look like a human, act like a human, think like a human.  Perhaps have a family of its own.  With the technology now, the possibilities are endless. 
      Lexi wanted me to add in that its name is Pete.  I don't think it's very professional to go around naming the experiments but, she thinks it's necessary for it to truly become human.