six

"if tonight goes well... do you want to come over to my apartment?" chelsea stated with a smirk. perhaps that smirk was hinting at something.

"go to your apartment to engage in what activities?" i asked blankly. although i spoke with numerous humans today, i had no idea what she was suggesting.

"oh i don't know..." she smiled as she reached under the table and ran her hand up my thigh.

i looked at her questioningly.    i suppose she took this as a sign of playfulness and begun to squeeze on my thigh.

"oh look!" chelsea giggled, "it's our waiter!"

i slowly looked up to find our waiter, dallon, the one who seated us, walking up to our table.

"good evening! what would you two like for your drinks tonight?" dallon asked with happiness in his tone. it seemed he liked his job. but perhaps he didn't. human emotions were quite hard to understand.

"hmm..." chelsea started, "i didn't check before, but do you serve wine here? she finished her statement with a smile. i recently noticed that she smiles a lot.

"we do have wine here! what kind would you like tonight?" dallon asked cheerily.

"i'd really love a red wine right now!" she laughs as she closes her menu with a clap of her hands.

"and what would you like?" he asked. his face pointing towards me. i looked at chelsea and looked down at the menu again.

"i would like a water." i said still looking at the menu.

"alright! water it is. your drinks be coming right out!" dallon said as he closed his notepad. i wondered what the notepad was for. perhaps it was to copy down how much people ordered from him? i wouldn't know though. i could only guess.

"why'd you get water?" chelsea whined. "you're no fun." she huffs out. i just stared at her

"i know i'm stunning, but did your mother ever tell you staring is rude?" she asked.  i sighed.

"i am sorry." i replied.

"i don't know if i should forgive you or not..." she smiles.  i could tell this one wasn't one of her nice smiles. 

"maybe you can do something to maybe... help me forgive you?" she added.