Chapter 3

We make it to the party and I step out of Mellissa's car.

Some how she had convinced me to wear a dress that barely reached my mid thighs. I feel so uncomfortable but at least I didn't have to pay for it with my own money. We began to walk to Gabbi's house. There was literally no room to park in front of the house so we parked down the block. We walk up to the door and it is already open so we go right in.

The place is a mess and the party had only been going on for nearly an hour. Music is blaring so loud. People are already passed out on the floor and it smells horrible.

"I'm gonna go and see if I can find Kat. I just have to show her my new dress!" Mellissa says as she begins to search the living room. "Um, what was the point of me coming with you if you're gonna leave me that fast?" I say with a confused look on my face. "I needed to show up with someone" She begins, "I can be in here alone, I'm a big girl." She gives me a nudge and walks away.

Was she serious? I'm stuck here for how long by myself now? Just great. I make my way through the house and eventually find Gabbi.

"Hey Destiny! So glad you could make it. Mellissa told me you were coming but I knew you weren't much of a party girl so I didn't believe her. By the way.. have you seen Alli and oh my god, cute dress!" Gabbi proclaims to me. "Thanks and yeah I stopped by her house earlier, she wasn't feeling well at all. I believe she's coming down with the flu. Anyways, I told Mellissa I'd come with her but she thought it'd be cute to just abandon me once we got here. " I sigh. "Darn, I hope she feels better and don't worry, you can hang out with us!" She motions to a few boys that I recognize from school but never have spoken to. I nod to them as a "hello" but all of them are staring at my short dress. I don't like the way they are looking at me. I just wanna go home.

 .....

(Alli's POV)

 He knocks on the door and my heart flutters.

"Allisson, that boy of yours is here!" my dad shouts from down stairs. "I know, I can't answer it right away. It'll seem like I've been waiting for him. I have to wait a minute." I say deviously. "Well isn't that what you were doing, waiting for him?" Dad calls back. "Duh! But I gotta make it seem like I'm busy, ya know. He needs to know that there are other important things I have to do. You wouldn't understand daddy." I say making my way down the stairs and slowly to the door. "I don't understand this generation one bit." he says back picking up the newspaper. I open the door.

"Hey Josh" I say looking up at him.

 ****AUTHORS NOTE**** So sorry that this isn't much but I promise it is just the beginning and this story is going to have so much to it and I'm very excited to be writing it. Please don't give up on it. Feedback is accepted. Thanks and make sure you're following my twitter @SlayVictoria. Xx Until next chapter my friends.