Chapter Two

Michael Clifford

"C'mon Mikeypooo, I wanted those clothes that we left back in Forever 21! And the shoes! And the cute pink Gucci bag over there!" Gemma whined in my ear.

I'm getting bloody sick of her. Why would management agree with her to do this? Making me date one of my high school 'friends' won't make our band any more famous.

Even the other guys don't know that I'm fake-dating her. They just think that I'm whipped. Whipped my ass. Wait that sounds wrong.

"C'mon, Mike!" she screeched. Why did I even consider doing anything to do with her years ago?

"Shut up, Gemma. I'm only here to walk around the mall with you for publicity, not buy everything you want," I hissed at her.

She huffed angrily and threw her dyed blonde hair over her bare shoulder. The girl didn't even wear decent clothing.

I mean, who wears a tube top and short shorts in a cold weather?

I just hope that this ends soon.

This is killing me more than the guilt I've been carrying for the past three years.

---

Luke Hemmings

I pat Calum's back. "Mate, Ed's a nice guy. I'm sure he won't bite. Calm down." I say reassuringly.

"I know that! Gingah Jesus don't do anything bad! But what if I make a fool out of myself?!" He exclaimed tensely.

"Cal, you always make a fool out of yourself," I laugh.

He might've not liked my remark, because he scoffed dramatically and chucked his jacket at my head, then fixed his beanie and starts pacing nervously around the room again.

"Ugh, it's hopeless...," I mumble to myself. I take the jacket off my head and put it on our pile of winter clothes.

Yes, we took our jackets and scarves off. The studio was hot. Literally.

I plopped down the couch again and played Minecraft.

"Damn Silverfish!" I yelled. I hate those. Why do they have to squirm their stupid little butts on land too?

Just as I yelled that, a green creepy-looking thing with four legs crawled in front of me. It blew up, me dying with it.

"ASDFGHJKLSHFUCKLAL," I groaned. I respawn-ed in a desert. With no weapons. And skeletons plus zombies plus silverfish chasing me.

I gave up, turned off my phone, and threw it somewhere randomly.

It accidentally hit Calum's butt, and he said "Hey!" Then throws his beanie at my head, which I blocked with my hand.

I laughed at him and took out my other phone and texted Ash.

'hey where da hell are u?' I pressed on the virtual keyboard. Sure, he didn't bail on us like Mike, but he constantly leaves us for like, 40 minutes and comes back.

He always claims that he was either 'getting-fresh-air' or 'had-business-in-the-toilet.'

'i'm almost there. i met ed on the way as well. calm yo tits' he messaged back.

'then hurry your ass up. calum might be insane. lets kick him outta the band. he might get too clingy on ed' I typed.

I'm joking, of course.

I almost press 'Send' when Ashton came in with a chuckling Ed Sheeran. I have to admit, he's quite attractive. But I still wouldn't turn gay for him, no offense.