Chapter One

Annabelle Praine

"You need me man, I don't need you...," I sang melodiously.

Smiling almost-triumphantly, Edge and I high-fived each other.

"Good job, Anna," he said. He tossed a water bottle in the air and I caught it with one hand.

"You too, Sheeran," I smiled at him. I uncapped the bottle and sipped half of the water. I just finished another kick-ass collab with my good friend Eddie here.

"I'm gonna get a cheeseburger. Wanna come with?" he asked as his and my stomach grumbled at the same time.

"I think that's a way of my stomach saying yes," I laughed. And I agree with my stomach. I could really use some food after five hours of singing.

We walked out of the studio and I signalled Carlo, my bodyguard, to come with us.

In case of Ed's crazed--excuse me, overly dedicated fans, of course.

Anyway, It's been 2 years since...that. I've changed completely. I finished college but chose to continue my music career instead.

I changed my look and I even got three tattoos and some piercings. I can now play guitar, piano, bongos(it's fun,) and the drums by learning them last year. Ed's trying to teach me play the ukulele. Trying.

I met Ed last last year when he emailed me about some YouTube video I posted, which was me singing 'Lego House'. And our friendship started from there.

Ed and I hopped off the tour bus and he walked in Burger King to buy some food, as I was bumped by a girl when I was about to enter.

A girl with dyed blonde hair and slutty clothes. Ewwie. She fell and her iced tea came contact with her face and tube top, and cause her...chest, to be revealed since the drenched white cloth was now see-through. 

"Are you okay?!" I ask her. She looked up with angry eyes that probably is piercing through my soul. "Do I look okay, you bi--."

"--oh my God!" she looked at me wide-eyed, recognizing me. I just stood there smirking. "Wtf, you're that slut who follows Ed Sheeran around, right?"

Now it was her turn to smirk. I stood there shocked. "Ex-cuse me?!" I managed to get out.

She chuckled evilly and stepped on my foot, full force.

"Ow!" I yelled. It hurt alright, she was wearing freaking 10-inched heels!

"You bitch. You don't deserve fame, fortune, or anything. You're a talentless whore who sleeps around for fame." she spat at me.

Who does this girl think she is?! I barely know her and she's already judging me!

"Back off. I think you just described your whole life," Ed spat at her behind me, holding two bags of burgers and drinks.

Carlo took them from him and 'Ms. Perfect' stalked towards him.

"What are you talking about, Eddie? Do you have any reference for saying that? Like last year, Vegas, was it?" she purred at him(ew), placing her hands on his chest. Gross.

I'm worried for him. I have a fear that she could spread herpes with just one of her repulsive touches.

Ed slightly blushed of embarrassment and pushed her away. "Shut up. I can't even remember your name. You were just one night, that was it. Now go away,"
he said.

Blondie fake pouted (still, ew) and moved closer to him. Her head leaned closer to his left ear and she whispered, "You know, we can make it two nights with me." It wasn't that loud, just loud enough for me to hear.
Ed shuddered in disgust, and I did the same. That's it, bitch has gotta go.