Chapter Three

Annabelle Praine

I woke up from my short nap. Hopefully I had slept long enough to avoid the certain boy band in the studio.

I jumped to get up, failing epically because I hit my head on the bottom of the bunk on top of me. I rolled off to the floor and got up, clutching my head in pain as I went near my suitcase.

Taking out a random skirt, sweater, and underwear, I went into the mini-shower and took my clothes off. Then I showered and put on clothes blah blah blah whatever. I hopped off the bus and it was still night time. DAMNIT.

I checked my watch, and I was only gone from Ed for ten minutes! Either that or I slept for a day. Nah, can't be. I'm still sleepy.

Groaning, I walked all the way to the studio. Halfway there, the cloud gods managed to ruin once again my mood by dropping a shitload of rain on London. 

I muttered a curse then held on the sleeves of my sweater with my arms crossed until I reached my destination.

Stupid Mother Nature. Always so bipolar.

Through the glass of the windows, I could see Ed laughing with two other people.

A blonde guy from earlier and Ashton. Wasn't-dare I say it-Calum with them? Or he was just a figment of my imagination caused by my paranoia?

I will never know. Hopefully.

I pushed open the heavy double doors and walked inside, all wet and shivering.

I started walking to the nearest bathroom, leaving wet and sloppy footprints and hoping that they don't notice--"Anna! There you are!" Too late.

"Uh...hey, Ed..." I smiled and awkwardly waved at him. "Hey? That's all I get? I was worried sick about you!" he exclaimed.

Now all eyes were on me. "Oh really, seemed like you were enjoying yourself without." I muttered.

Realizing that I sounded mean, considering that he was really sensitive, I turned around and walked away. Away from all of them.

~=~=~

Ed Sheeran

Calum ran outside after our little greeting, and stated that he had to pee.

"Well that was weird. The bathroom was upstairs," I said.

"Is he a fan?" I asked both of them.

"Oh you don't know half of it," Luke laughed. "He treats you like a god or something," Ash added.

I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my head. "That's awesome. I love meeting fans. But I didn't expect any of you to be one of my fans," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... Uh... Well, this is embarrassing... I'm part of the 5SOSfam." I fidgeted.

"Ed. I bet we are more of a fan of you than you are to us. Luke over here helped Calum make a 4-feet paper maché model of you."

"Well I have all your songs downloaded on my phone." I said. It was with the help of my fangirl cousin.

"Oh yeah? Well we memorized the raps from your songs 'You Need Me I Don't Need You' and 'The Man', and the lyrics of 'Don't', 'Lego House', and 'Kiss Me,'" Luke jokingly taunted. I had to laugh at that.

"We have to stop. We sound like Calums," Ash groaned and we all laughed at his comment.

I stopped when I heard wet feet, probably from the heavy rain outside, sloshing around the studio.