Chapter 3.5 (short)

Ed Sheeran

"..."

"Ed? You there?" she bit the tip of her thumb.

"..."

"Did y-you hear what I said?" nervous, she is.

"Yes," I replied blankly.

Luke. Michael. Calum. Them. They hurt her. My best friend, my sister.

"Ed... y-you're scaring me," Anna said beside me, shaking a bit.

How did this happen... I'm so stupid. She probably hates me, now that I brought those three douchebags in the building.

"Please, reply... I," her voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "I can't stand it if you're mad."

Mad? At her? Is she daft, because she would probably be the last person that I would be angry at. "Stupid. I'm not mad at you," I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hey, don't be like that. You're fucking scary when you get mad," she told me.

"You put a live snake in my shirt! Of course I'd get mad!" I exclaimed dramatically. It's true. I didn't talk to her for a week.

"Yeah well, I thought it was rubber," she shrugged nonchalantly. If she wasn't a girl who is also my best friend that is currently emotionally unstable, I'd punch her.

"Anna, why didn't you tell me earlier? I wouldn't have invited them here," I said softly.

"That's the thing, Ed. I didn't know. Seeing Calum earlier, it unlocked my memories from years ago. It was really really shocking to see him and Luke."

"Yeah, sorry... Just... It's gonna be awkward now. I yelled at them for not telling me what's happening and stuff, and this doesn't exactly help."

"Don't worry. I know you're fond of their music and you sort of idolize them, so I won't really get in your way," she smiled, but I saw past through it. There was sadness and hurt.

Those fuckers have it in for them, I swear the next time I see them--

"Ed. Don't," she chuckled, quoting one of my song titles.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, don't do anything that bad to them. You are working professionally, so no boom-to-the-face," she stated while standing up, and dusting off her clothes.

I did the same and chuckled.

"No promises."

---

This is really short (Even though all of them are short.) But this one's mega-short.

Sorry. For the shortness, typos, and grammatical errors.

Thanks for reading, though! :D

UnicornPandaPoop