fourty seven | soft

ZHU ZHENGTING

"Do you wanna go home?" Xukun asked me. We were finally alone in my car after driving all of our friends home.

I looked at him and he had this huge smirk on his face. My cheeks reddened and teased him back, turning my head to the side. "You got other plans, baby?"

He leaned closer to my face. "I do."

My hands crawled onto his thigh. "Hmm, tell me about it."

His eyes widened as he bit his lip. "Z-zhengting."

"What?" I asked him, innocently.

"I-I'm still too young, baby." He said, his eyes closed.

I removed my hand from his thigh and laughed out loud until my stomach hurt. "W-what are you saying?"

He groaned, leaning back on his seat. "You're such a tease."

"No, I'm not. You're just a pervert." I said and then started the car engine. I was driving this time since they didn't bring a car earlier.

"Are you really dropping me home?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know, do you wanna go to McDonald's?"

He nodded and I smiled. I always forget that this boy's younger than me.

-

"Here's your happy meal. Have a good night." The guys handed me the food and I thanked him, rolling over my window. Since both of us were too lazy to get out of the car, we both decided to just drive thru. 

"You also ordered a happy meal?" Xukun asked me, chuckling.

"Yup." I smiled. "Take this for a sec, please." I handed him the bag full of food, so I could park the car.

I turned off the engine and faced my body towards him. He had this look on his face that makes me want to jump on him.

"Here." He gave me my happy meal.

"Thanks, baby." I kissed him on the cheek.

"You know, every time you call me baby, I just feel so mushy inside." He said, grinning as he bit onto his burger.

"Me too." I told him.

It was silent for a while until he spoke. "I can't believe you like Wenjun." 

"Used to." I clarified. "It's just a crush."

"Still though, you still liked him." He pointed out.

"Well, no one made a move towards me, so... I had a crush on him." I said, laughing. "Besides, it's not like we had a fling or something. It was just a crush, Kunkun. I don't even like him anymore."

"Sorry for not making a move. I was a coward, I know." He said, looking onto my eyes. "But, I still got you."

"You did." I agreed.

It was already past midnight when I dropped Xukun home. It was nice to just talk to him about many things. Even as friends, we haven't really talked about deep stuff in our lives. Since we're together now, I hope we could open up to each other more.

"How's your day, sweetie?" My mom asked me as I enter the house.

I smiled at her. "Um, it's okay."

"Your cheeks are flushed." She narrowed her eyest at me as she came closer. She held my face and stared at it.

"Mom." I rolled my eyes. "I'm just tired."

"You're finally dating someone, aren't you?" She said and I looked away.

"How did you know?" I asked as I plopped on the sofa.

"Duh, I'm your mother. I know you and every single inch of hair in your body." She dramatically said, sitting beside me. Mind you, she had a face mask on a cup of tea in her hand.

"Fine, I'm kind of dating someone now." I grinned.

"It's Xukun, isn't it?" She smirked.

"Mom." I widened my eyes.

"I got a call from Justin." She said and I sighed. "He's like your son."

"I know."

"So you guys are dating?" She asked.

"Yes, mom." I slouched on the sofa and closed my eyes for a bit. "He asked me today."

"Took him long enough." She whispered but I heard it.

"What do you mean?" I opened my eyes again to look at her.

"He..." She chuckled. "That boy is great. Anyway, remember when he picked you up for that dance competition?"

I nodded.

"Well, he asked me if he could go out with you. So I asked him if he's serious, and he looked at me in the eye and said yes." Mom said, sipping onto her tea.

"Oh." was the only thing I said.

"In my opinion, I think he really loves you, son." She murmured.

Likewise.

-
im so sorry if this is so short!!