fifty | sike

to all my pinoy readers, i recently published a zhengkun tagalog au, kasi puta nawawalan na ko ng english tangina. chos lang hAHA anyway kung gusto niyo basahin, it's called fuccboi. 

also sorry this chapter is short, im preparing for the next chapter lmao ;) ;) ;)

-

ZHU ZHENGTING

I quickly ran towards Nongnong who was lying down on the concrete. I even heard a cracking noise as he fell. My palms were suddenly sweating as I kneeled down to check on him. "Nongnong! can you hear me?" I loudly said, checking his pulse.

"His heart is beating fast." Xukun said frantically.

"Call an ambulance!" I told Justin who looked standing beside us, looking shocked. He complied and ran back inside the party.

I gently tapped Nongnong's cheek a few times. "Please wake up."

"I'm awake, why are you guys so loud for?" The boy groaned, covering his eyes. "Let me sleep, guys."

Xukun and I just looked at each other.

"Why did you collapse?" I asked him.

"There was a rock, okay? I tripped and decided to just lie down." He said nonchalantly.

"But there was a cracking sound!" I said and tapped his leg. "Come on, your head could've cracked. Let's get you to the ER."

With his eyes still closed, he took out a kinder egg out of his pocket and muttered words that we couldn't hear.

"You made us worry, you little shit." I sighed in relief and chuckled.

"That's our son." Xukun pointed out, his eyes on Nongnong.

"I know."

"No, I mean really. He's our son." He said while his face was blanked.

"I know, Justin and Chengcheng's also our son, babe." I turn to look at him and he looked like he was watching something on Nongnong's arm.

"He's our son." Was the only thing he said again.

"What?" I glanced at Nongnong's arm and saw a birth mark that looked oddly familiar. My thoughts were suddenly cut off.

"Hey, guys?" Justin suddenly appeared behind us. He was with Yanjun, Zhangjing, Chengcheng and Xiao gui.

"What happened to him?" Yanjun asked, kneeling. 

"He tripped." I said. "I think we should all go home. It's getting late. Besides, the neighbors probably already called the cops since it's so noisy. There are a few minors here, anyway." I eyed the three boys specifically.

"Guys, I need to puke." Nongnong sat up and threw all of his guts on the concrete.

"Yeah, we need to get him home." Yanjun nodded, pointing at Nongnong who was laughing at himself.

-

"What happened to him?" Nongnong's mom asked worriedly as we were at their front door. Nongnong almost stumbled while greeting his mom.

"He... drank someone's liquor." I explained, looking down. 

"This kid." She shook her head and sighed.

"It was an accident, though." 

"Thank you for bringing him home. You guys should go, it's getting quite late, already." She said and flashed a warm smile. 

"See you, Mrs. Chen." We all said and she closed the door.

"I honestly thought it was apple juice." Xiao gui murmured when we were already in Xukun's car. 

"He's okay now, that's what matters." Yanjun reassured him.

"I'm honestly still not ready to go home." Justin said.

"Then, don't. We can just drop you off in McDonald's or something." Chengcheng joked, earning a punch from Justin.

"I'm not a kid."

"I'm driving to McDonald's to sober some of you. What do you guys want?" Zhangjing, being the designated driver because he's the oldest, asked.

"I'll have a Mcflurry." Xukun and I both said in the same time.

"Ew, they're becoming like each other, it's getting creepy." Chengcheng teased. "Oh, mine's an apple pie and a sundae."

"Alright! alright! we're just gonna drive thru so y'all can just tell the lady that." Zhangjing laughed.

"You asked for our orders!" Yanjun said, scratching his head. "Anyway, I need details about you two." He eyed Xukun and I.

"What do you want?" Xukun asked bluntly.

"Details."

"It's only been a week!" I chuckled, shaking my head. 

"Yeah, so? A lot of things can happen in a week." Yanjun answered.

"If you're asking us if we had sex already," I started and they all looked at me. "We haven't."

They all groaned. "Ew, that's not what we were asking though. What a pervert, Zhu Zhengting." Yanjun said.

"Shut up." My face heated.

"There's still a lot of time. We're not in a relationship because of sex." Xukun said, his eyes closed. He was a little tipsy earlier. "Call my name when my order comes."

After ordering, Zhangjing parked to the side as we ate all of our food. It was a bit silent as we munch on our food.

"Where's Ziyi, by the way." I asked everyone.

"He couldn't come today." Justin answered, looking outside the window. "He didn't say why though."

"Oh." was the only thing I could say.

One thing I've noticed after Xukun and I became a couple, Ziyi merely hangs out with us. I couldn't think of any reason except... well, he's hurt. If I was in his shoes, I'd be too. Sometimes, I always feel so guilty whenever he smiles at me. His smiles have pain, rooted within it. I feel like a horrible person whenever I think about that.

It's just... sad that someone was hurt when we became a couple.

I never really intended to hurt anyone.

Never.

Especially, Ziyi.