Chapter 3

Feel free to point out any spelling or grammar mistakes. Enjoy the chapter!

Michael POV

I stand in front of my closet, not knowing what to wear. When talking about clothing i'm really, really gay. I decide to go with a black oversized sweater and the same jeans as yesterday because why not. Same snapback and same fringe ⬇️

I do my usual morning routine and walk to school since i forgot my longboard yesterday

I do my usual morning routine and walk to school since i forgot my longboard yesterday. I went to my locker to throw in my books because i have p.e. first period. I hate p.e. because sports, am i right? The only little joy is that i get to see Calum without t-shirt. How he never noticed that i'm staring at his perfect abs is a riddle to me. Luckily i do have p.e. with my friend Niall. "Hey man" i said as we walked to the locker room together. I glanced over at Calum. He was shirtless, I was frozen. Niall pulled me away from the entrance. "Let's get you dressed, before Calum finds out you have a crazy crush on him." I just stood there nodding, now knowing what to do. Niall snapped his fingers a few times in front of my face and i went to my usual spot. As i stood there with my sweater half above my head i stressed out. How can i change my jeans without Niall seeing the huge ass cut. As i pulled the sweater from my arms i looked at Calum and he quickly looked away. Was he looking at me? Doesn't matter. I ran to the toilets and changed my pants there.

~time skip p.e. lesson~

"That was one of the most boring lessons ever" Niall exclaimed as we walked back into the locker room. He talked about some party he was going to but i didn't listen. I tried to be as quick as possible because i've been beaten up a lot in the locker room. When i came back from the toilets to change my pants everybody was gone. Everybody except of course Calum and Harry. Here we go again. "If it isn't my lovely gay bitch" he said with an evil grin. He pushed me against the locker. He stared deep in my eyes and i don't know what i saw but it looked like he felt bad for .5 seconds. Then Harry lifted his arm. I closed my eyes and expected a irony taste in my mouth. Instead someone shouted and i opened my eyes. There stood someone i've never seen before. He was shorter then Calum, but he had way more muscles. He walked up to us and Harry ran away. Calum wouldn't let go of me. "Let go of him" the guy said. "You're not my dad nor my teacher, so why should i listen to you?"  The guy chuckled, but his expression changed quickly "because if you don't you'll get the same he got, only ten times worse." Calum let go of me and got ready to fight him. The guy was faster and hit him in his belly. Calum tried to throw a punch at his face, but he tilted his head, took Calum's arm and pushed his own elbow in his back while still holding, the now screaming of pain, boy's arm. He bent over to whisper something in his ear. Calum looked terrified and ran away. "Thanks." "no problem" the guy said. "I do have some questions. Who are you? Where did you come from? Why did you do this?" He cuckles as he looked at my confused face. "I'm Ashton, i stood behind those lockers and i'm here at school since last week wednesday and long story short, my best friend-" he teared up as he wanted to answer the last question. "It's okay if you don't want or can't tell me." "No i can. It's just been a rough half year. The girl who killed herself because she got bullied here at school? She got bullied because she was gay and she was my best friend. Since then i stand up for anyone who gets bullied." "I knew her. She was so sweet. I didn't talk to her that often but when we did the conversation was really interesting or funny" i said as i hugged him because he was on the edge of crying. I thought about this and realized that there was no attention to lgbt+ people not being able to be themselves at school. I got the best worst idea ever. "Ashton, i've got an idea, and it's the best worst idea ever"

CLIFFHANGER HIHIHI

What do you think is the idea?

Thoughts on ash protecting michael?

Thoughts on the rest of the storyline?

Btw i changed the title bc it was too obvious.
It's past 12:00 but i needed to write bc it has been two days.