Chapter 4

Feel free to change any spelling or grammar mistakes. Enjoy the story c:

Michael POV

"I just got the best worst idea ever"
"What if we graffiti the school to get attention for lgbtq?" "That's indeed the best worst idea ever" Ashton said. "Let's do it tonight. I'll get spray paint. Meet me on the field at 11:00 pm" i said as i ran out the locker room because i realized i was way too late for second period.

~time skip school~

I stand in the dollar store in the spray paint section. I need to have three bottles for every color, wich makes 18 bottles. Luckily it's only $1.99 per bottle. Ashton will pay me the other half i guess. I headed to the check out. Then i saw Harry in the corner of my eye. He was looking at me but he ignored me. Then i saw Louis walking up to him and trying to kiss him. Harry pulled away as he said something to Louis and pointed at me. They came up to me. I wanted to run away but they were faster. "Listen whatever you think of us, do not tell Calum. We will do anything. We just didn't want to get bullied and we're really sorry for every punch, every kick and every little thing that hurt you" Harry said with a worried look in his eyes. Tears started coming up, but i quickly wiped them away with my sleeve. "I'm going to spray paint the school to get respect for lgbtq+. If you pay for the spray paint, i won't tell Calum" i said with an insecure voice. "Okay, we will pay for the spray paint. I love the idea by the way" Louis said quickly. We walked to the check out. Louis payed and i quickly went out the store. I stepped on my longboard and i made my way home.

~time skip rest of the day~
Ashton POV

It was 10:55 pm. I was waiting at the fence. I heard something wich sounded like a skateboard. It was Michael with his longboard. "Hii!" I said as he drove onto the terrain. "It's a long story but we got the spray paint for free" he said as he walked up to me. "Uhh, okay i guess?" I didn't bother asking because honestly, i just wanted to start. "What are we going to write?" "Just a big gay flag?" I proposed. "Sure. I'll start on the red, you'll do orange?" "Sure, but one question, how are we going to get up there?" "I thought about that" Michael said as he ran to some bushes. He grabbed a ladder. "The concierge always keeps one there because he's lazy." I took the bag of spray paint and threw them up to Michael who was standing on the roof. I climbed up the ladder and we started.

~time skip one and a half hour~

I was way faster with spray painting so i was already done with purple while Michael was still busy with blue. I climbed down the ladder as i heard someone shouting "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING THERE?" A teacher walked out of the building as they looked at Michael. Michael ran to the ladder as he pulled it up. Of course he needed to be stubborn and finish the flag first. "I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!" As i heard that i ran. I don't know if the teacher saw me. I live close to the school. After five minutes i heard sirens. Fuck. What if Michael hadn't finished yet. Was it right of me to run without a word? As the thoughts ran through me head i undressed and stepped into the shower to was off all the spray paint. The thoughts wouldn't stop, wich they normally do in the shower, so i just went to bed. After half an hour i fell in a light, unsteady sleep.

SORRY NOT SORRY FOR ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER
Thoughts on Michael knowing about Larry?

Do you think Michael got caught?

Thoughts on the rest of the storyline?

OKAY YES THAT WAS IT I GUESS OK BYEEEE

XOXO IZZ

697 words