[Chapter Two: Luke's Comfort]

Chapter 2 - Luke’s Comfort

Erin’s P.O.V.

I was really in shock… 

I was taking it all in and that’s when I realized he… broke up with me. For real. But why? Oh, I remember; he loves somebody else and not me… am I not good enough? Am I ugly? Or do I have a note written on my head saying ‘Break up with me’? 

I am currently crying my whole soul out. I just… I just love him with all my heart. No, scratch that. I loved him with all my heart. With what he has done to me today, all I have for him is hatred.

As I was continuing to sob, I start to walk back home. I really am caught up in my thoughts and I didn’t realize that I was about to open my front door. I took a deep breath and opened it.

When I enter, the guys all turn with smiles. It disappears and turn into worried expressions when they see my tear-stained face. Michael and Luke were worried the most. 

Michael jogs towards me and engulfs me into a huge bear hug as I was sobbing quietly. He lead us into my room without letting go of his tight grip on me. We enter my room as Michael pulled from the hug. 

“What happened?” he asks calmly,

“H-He bro-broke up wi-with m-me…” I say in between sobs. He again engulfs me into another hug but I couldn’t calm down. Michael sighs.

“I’ll get Luke for you; he’ll know how to calm you down.” he says as he pulled apart and starts walking out. I am quite glad that he didn’t go through that ‘I’ll beat the shiz outta that dude’ phase. When he left, I was still crying my eyes out and covered my face with my hands.

Two minutes later, I hear someone opening and closing the door. I couldn’t see who it was but I assume it’s Luke.

“Luke?” I spoke,

“Yeah, it’s me. How’d you know it was me?” he chuckles as I start to calm down.

“I heard what happened…” he continues as I nod. He hugs me and pulls away a few seconds later.

“You know, it’s not your fault. He just doesn’t see how your personality and beauty shines.” he advices and grins. I finally look up.

“How in the world did you think and say that cheesy, yet worth it, advice?” I ask as I laugh along with him. I really feel comfortable, happy, and alive when I’m with Luke, Michael, or the other boys. Even the guys in One Direction.

“Yay, you’re laughing! Which means you’re happy, right?” he asks in a cheery tone. Am I really happy, though?

“I’m not totally ‘happy-happy’ but I’m getting near it, so it means I’m okay,” I say frankly, “And thank you, Lukey.” I continue, 

“No problem, Erin!” he replies as I embrace him. After a minute, we pulled apart.

“Wanna get outta here and hang out with the other guys?” he asks,

“Yeah, sure.” I respond as we head downstairs. When we did, I was greeted with by a question that almost scared me to death.

“Are you okay?” Michael asks, coming up from behind me all of a sudden,

“Gosh Michael, you almost scared me to death!” I exclaim as the guys laugh. 

“I’ll accept that as a yes?” he says more like a question as I nod. At that moment, I realize I was being squished by the hug of four tall, handsome, and strong boys.

“Can’t… breath…” I manage to say, struggling for air. They all let go and mumbled some ‘sorries’ as I smile.

“Can we hang out now? After all, it’s just six pm?” I suggest, 

“Yeah, sure. But after we eat!” Calum exclaims.

*Skipping the Dinner Scene* 

We are currently watching a movie. Titanic, to be exact. I cuddle closer to Michael, but realizing later on that it was Luke. I quickly pull away, feeling slightly embarrassed.

“Why’d you pull away?” Luke asks with a pout. I blush slightly and— 

NO, STOP YOURSELF, ERIN! 

JUST SHUT IT UP! 

STOP BLUSHING!

I then immediately answer,

“Before I started to cuddle you, I mistaken you for Michael then realized later on that it was you.”

“Aww, but you’re so comfortable! Could you ‘accidentally’ cuddle me again but a bit longer this time?” he requests. I just blush really hard and laugh with him. To be honest, he’s also comfortable, like what I said before. So I cuddled with him again. Yes!

“Yay!” he exclaims, whisper-shouting while I just chuckle and snuggle into him more.

In the middle of the movie, I start feeling sleepy. I gently close my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

Luke’s P.O.V.

At the end of the movie, I see everyone already asleep. I chuckle lightly and look at Erin. I start to observe her, seeing her peaceful body and hear her breathing steadily. I slowly pick her and head her up to her room. 

I gently lay her down on her purple and blue bed and kiss her forehead.

“Goodnight, princess…” I whisper in her ear. Oh my gosh, what did I just do?! Well, she’s asleep, so she didn’t feel or hear anything, right? I hope not…

I slowly close the door and went to the guest bedroom to where I’m staying so I can sleep. As I lay down I quickly fell asleep, dreaming of a beautiful girl named Erin. 

.

.

.

Erin’s P.O.V.

I feel Luke carrying and laying me down on my bed, and I feel him kiss my forehead? Yeah, I guess he did.

“Goodnight, princess…” he whispers. Did he think I was fully asleep?

I hear him slowly closing the door and I went back to sleep, sleeping for real. I then dream of my knight in shining armor named Luke Hemmings.

A/N Hey! Hope you guys liked the chapter! Sorry if I have misspelled words and grammar errors… but I got them corrected and checked by my wonderful editor! (@Nicky9231DLM, follow her!:))

Comment/vote pweeeaaaase?

-Edited-