[Chapter Thirty: Finding Out & Getting the Dress]

Chapter 30 - Finding Out & Getting the Dress

Erin’s P.O.V

It has been three days since I created a Twitter account, and only two more weeks until the tour ends. Time flies by so fast. I really don’t understand why people send hate to the account even if they don’t know that I really am @Erin5SOS! Some people just want attention now, don’t they?

“Earth to Erin!” I hear Michael’s voice ring in my ears. I turn to him slowly.

“Huh? Sorry, what were you saying?” I ask. Michael smirks and Luke as well. What the fuck is going on?!

“What in the actual fuck is going on?!” I exclaim, speaking my thoughts as Luke chuckles.

“We all know who ‘Erin5SOS’ is already!!” Calum joins in. Both Luke and Michael glare at his statement. Well, I guess Luke won... dayummm!

“I WON!! YOU GET TO WEAR A DRESS! YOU GET TO WEAR A DRESS! IN YA FACE, ERIN DIANNE CLIFFORD!” Luke mocks and cheers as I roll my eyes.

“Wait, what was that all about?” Ashton asks, looking confused and so do the other two,

“I won the bet, Erin! They found out after a few days, beat that!” Luke exclaims joyously, pointing his finger at me and ignores Ashton’s question.

“So, what you’re trying to say is that, if we found out about this Twitter account after a few days, Erin will wear a dress?” Calum asks with a hint of disbelief, Luke nods furiously.

“Well, that’s a lame bet.” Michael comments as Luke pouts.

“She looks even hotter in a dress, if that is even possible!” Luke points out. Michael flicks his head, giving him a disappointed look. Luke just groans and rubs the back of his head.

“Fucking pervert…” Michael mutters. We all, excluding Luke, burst out laughing.

“Well, in that case, I’ll buy the dress!” Ashton jokes.

“Since when were you into fashion?” I ask, still laughing; he shoots me a fake glare.

“Since I was born, Erin. Since I was born…” With that, he heads outside the bus.

“Where are you going?!” I shout, popping my head out of the open window,

“To get you the most beautiful dress in the world!” Ashton yells back as I laugh.

“So… what do you want to do today?” Michael asks, I glance at my watch for no reason.

“Don’t you have a concert?” I remind, suddenly remembering,

“Yeah, but it’s just three o’clock and the concert starts at six.” Luke explains.

“Let’s watch a movie, then, again!” Calum suggests. We all head towards the lounge and watch whatever Calum placed in.

A/N HEY BITCHES! Nah, just kidding.

SO HEY GUYS!!! I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! WRITER'S BLOCK IS KILLING THE LIVING FUCKING SOUL OUT OF ME!!! I AM VERY SORRY IF I START TO SWEAR A LOT IN THIS BOOK! IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREEE!!! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU ALL!!!