[Chapter Seven: Deep Thoughts]

Chapter 7 - Deep Thoughts

Erin’s P.O.V.

I wake up to someone shaking me lightly. I slowly open my eyes and see Ia with her phone.

“What?” I ask groggily. She sniffles a laugh and tosses me her phone. As I grab her phone she spoke,

“Watch the video!” I press the ‘play’ button. The video includes only Michael and Kirsty. Throughout the video, Ia and I exchange laughs. When the video finally ends, we hear someone enter the room.

“Hey there, guys—why are you guys smirking?” Kirsty asks, we broke our seriousness and started laughing out loud. Kirsty grabs the phone and sees the video.

“Ugh! It was a stupid dare that Ia dared me to do!” Kirsty whines. We calm down and stand up.

“Well… I didn’t dare you to slip and fall into Michael’s arms!” Ia manages to say. I look at Kirsty to say something.

“Anyways, what were you supposed to say?” I ask, Ia turns her attention to Kirsty as well.

“The guys told me to ask you if you guys want to eat breakfast outside?” she replies. I glance at Ia and we both nod our heads. Kirsty walks away and towards the stairs.

“We better get ready. See ya!” Ia said and exits the door. I head to my wardrobe and get a simple top and skinny jeans. I enter the bathroom, strip off my clothes and get into the shower.

~~~

I hop into my car with Ia, Renee, Kirsty, and Eleanor. Perrie decided to go with the boys. We actually pity her. As we drive off, we blast music and sang along. After about ten minutes of following the car in front of us, Michael’s car, we arrived at a simple café. I hop out of the car first followed by the rest. I see Perrie get out of the other car as I run up to her.

“Are you still alive?” I ask jokingly, she gives me a look of disgust and replies with much annoyance,

“I'm just a soul…” we laugh in unison and follow the others into the café. I order coffee and toast with butter only. We find a booth that would fit us all and the others started making their own chat while I just sit there still feeling sleepy. I turn to the window and watch the cars pass by, wondering on what the future will be like. 

Will it be like a fairytale where I will find my Prince Charming and live happily ever after? I thought to myself. A voice interrupts me from my thoughts.

"Are you alright?” Luke whispers. I giggle lightly. 

“Yes, and why are you whispering?” I whisper with the same tone as his. We laugh in unison and started talking. Talking about stupid little things that I love about our friendship. 

Whenever I’m with Luke it feels like the the entire world stops and only Luke and I are in the planet. In times like this where we would only talk, it’s like we met for the first time. Luke is just.... Luke. I treat Luke as a best friend because he is someone that would always be there for you. Whether to make you happy, to give you a meaningful advice or simply someone for you to hang out with. His laugh is so contagious. When you hear him laugh, you would laugh along without any reason.

“Eriiinnn?!” Luke snaps me put of my thoughts. I turn my attention to him.

“Are you even paying attention?” he asked with a pout as I chuckle at his childish actions.

“Of course I am!” I lie simply.

“Oh really? What did I say?” he tests me. I tense up and try to remember what he said. To be honest, I wasn’t really paying attention. Whoops!

“Uhhhh…” I drag. I flushed from embarrassment. Luke chuckles at me.

“See?” He continues.

***

We enter the house and start to think on what to do while I sit here doing absolutely nothing. Which is a really great help.

“Can we girls just get our clothes for the rest of the week?” Eleanor asks. We just nod and continue on what we were doing. The girls left to get their stuff and I continue to scroll through my phone. Then, I saw something that I wasn’t expecting to see…

-Edited-