1 ·The Book·

"Bella! Hurry up!"

"Coming!"

Bella shut her book, exiting the wizarding world of Harry Potter and catching up with her friends.

"'Bout time, Cooper!" Her friend, Katie, said, throwing an arm around her shoulders.

Bella laughed and rolled her eyes, removing Katie's arm and walking ahead to Thalia.

"Hello, Hufflepuff," she said.

"Hello, Ravenclaw," Thalia replied.

"My mom said you could come over after school, if you wanted."

"Yeah, sure."

"Great!"
********
"So what movie do you wanna watch?"

Bella turned to Thalia when she didn't get a reply.

Thalia wasn't looking at her, but her bookshelf. Specifically her Harry Potter books.

"Are you oka—what. The. Hell. Is. That?"

Her copy of "The Goblet of Fire" was glowing. "That isn't supposed to happen, right?"

Again there was no reply, for Thalia had already grabbed the book off the shelf and opened it.

She turned toward Bella, eyes wide.
"SHINEY!"

"No, Thalia, give me the Book, please," Bella asked, tugging the book slightly.

"No! I got it first!" Thalia ripped the book out of Bella's hands, causing it to slam against her chest. The book flashed brighter for a moment, and when the room dimmed, Thalia was gone.

All that was left was the book, still glowing, lying open face-down on the floor. Bella cautiously picked up the book, examining the pages.

She held a finger out and touched a page, shocked to see it disappear.
Bella was about to pull her finger out when something grabbed it, pulling her in. She fell through the book, which shut and dropped to the ground.
°°°°°
A/N
Thanks for reading this book.
Please like and comment.
xoxo
your favorite Hufflepuff