You're Impossible to Resist. Chapter Six.

Brooke's P.O.V.:

The next morning I woke up to Harry smiling over at me. 'Good morning beautiful.' He smiled and got out of his bed. I then realized his shirt lying on the floor and i glanced up at his bare stomach. I tried not to make my admiration obvious but it was hard. 'Take a picture, it will last longer babe.' Harry winked and smiled cheekily. I couldn't help but blush violently. Harry put his shirt on and glanced over at me, 'You ever going to get up sleepy head?' Harry said as he sat down beside me. I sat up. 'Eventually.' I chuckled. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. 'You're beautiful you know?' Harry told me. I smiled up at him, getting lost in his eyes. He slowly lingered closer and I couldn't take my eyes off of his. Our lips met and our eyes closed. I could feel the sparks. What the heck. I thought, we're only friends. I pulled away at the thought. Harry looked at me with concerned eyes. 'I'm sorry.' I looked away. 'No it's okay. Just friends..' Harry sounded disappointed. 'I uhm..' I tried to avoid the awkwardness. I really liked Harry, but I was afraid to tell him. I brushed back a piece of my hair. 'Look,' Harry gave in, 'I really like you and have for a long time. I give up on trying to hide it. Brooklyn, will you be my girlfriend?' He rushed to get his words out and I glanced up at him. 'Of course.' I whispered as I nuzzled my head into his chest and he kissed my forehead. 'I've been holding that in forever.' I heard my boyfriend say. Wow, I could get used to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbi's P.O.V.:

'There they are.' I smiled as I saw Harry and Abbi walk into the kitchen, hand in hand. 'I thought you guys would never show up.' Niall said while stuffing his mouth with food. Brooke wrapped her hands around Harry's waist and rested her head in his chest. 'Hmm.. are you two?' Niall started. 'Dating?' I finished. Brooklyn nodded and Harry smiled. 'WE CALLED IT.' Niall and I chorused and high fived. 'I see we're getting along?' Brooklyn recognized while heading over to the fridge as Harry took a seat at the counter with Niall and I. 'Best friends.' Niall added and I smiled. 'How's Rebecca?' Harry asked Niall. Jealousy stirred up in me, I have no clue why. Again, Niall and I were best friends. Nothing more. But I think I still had feelings for the blonde irish boy. No you don't Abbi.

'Eh.' Niall's voice made me snap out of it. 'What's up?' Brooklyn asked him. 'She's always yelling. If I did one thing right, I did something else wrong. I'm just never good enough.' Niall shrugged and Harry comforted him with a pat on the back. 'Where's all the other lads?' I said, changing te subject. 'No clue.' Brooke shrugged just as we heard a shreek from the backyard. 'They're in the pool.' Harry laughed as Brooke glanced over his shoulder. 'Up for a swim anyone?' She asked and everyone agreed. Brooke and I ran to our room and changed. She put on her hot pink bikini and I wore my baby blue one.

Brooke's P.O.V.: 'Let's go!' I yelled and Abbi chased me out of the room and through the house. 'Last one in gets to clean Harry's room.' I laughed as I jumped in the pool. As I popped up out of the water I shrieked, 'I win.' She stuck her tongue out at me. 'You suck.' She whispered. 'Ditto.' I laughed as I blew her a kiss. Harry and Niall came running through the house and Harry about landed on my head. 'Don't kill your girlfriend.' Liam warned him. 'Darn it.' He winked and I laughed. 'Watch it Styles.' I joked. 'I'm here.' I heard Amber's voice coming from inside the house. She came out to the pull and pulled off her cover up. Louis got out and opened his arms, 'Don't you dare!' Amber yelled at him. He lingered closer to her. 'Louis William Tomlinson. Do you want me to call your mother?' She warned. He attacked her in a hug and he tickled her bare stomach. She was laughing histerically as he picked her up. 'Put me down!' She said clutching her stomach. 'Or else?' Louis winked and she just glared at him. He tossed her in the water and jumped in after her. Here I was with my 7 best friends, one of them being my boyfriend. Everything is perfect. I smiled at the thought. But how long would it last?