You're Impossible to Resist. Chapter Seven.

Brooke's P.O.V.:

'You ready Brooklyn?' I heard Harry's voice from outside my door. I glanced at myself one more time. My long blonde hair in waves, I was wearing a blue dress that was just above my knees and had small spaghetti straps to hold it up. My black heels making me a tad taller. And my dangly earrings making my hair look even longer. 'Just a second.' I smiled at the thought of our first date. I opened the door to see Harry all dressed up. And may I say, Harry Styles in a suit might be the death of me. 'You look stunning.' His jaw dropped. 'Aw, well you don't look too bad your self.' I winked as I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked out to his car. He opened the door for me and waited for me to get in. 'Thank you love.' I smiled at him and he smiled a large smile, his greenish eyes glowing.

It felt like we had been driving for miles. 'Where are we going?' I asked him. 'You'll see, we're almost there.' He grinned and I realized just how hard I has fallen for him.

Abbi's P.O.V.:

Niall and I were sat on the couch watching a movie. Brooklyn and Harry were gone. Liam was with his girlfriend, Emily, (They're finally dating) and Louis and Zayn were at the bar. 'I can't believe you missed going to the bar to hang out with me that's so not like you.' I was amazed. 'Well what was I supposed to say? 'No I don't want to hang out with Abbi' not when you were begging me to stay.' He joked. 'Ouch.' I said sarcastically. We were watching The Lovely Bones and I had no clue why. Horror movies were the worst for me. At one point I yelled and jumped as all the popcorn went flying. 'Oops.' I grinned and Niall laughed.

'AHHHH!' I yelled and I clutched on to Niall's arm and my head was burried in his chest. I looked up to see Niall's blue eyes staring directly into mine. 'Not a fan, huh?' Niall laughed. 'Ya think?' I said sarcastically as Niall stopped the movie. I looked over at Niall and smiled. He was looking right at me. I got lost in his eyes, not realizing that our lips locked. I immediately felt a tingle run down my back. Before I knew it we were full on snogging. I guess I had just got lost in it. 'What the heck.' I jumped back finally realizing what had just happened. I stood up and started pacing back and forth, Niall staring strait at me. 'What?' He grinned. 'Niall..' I was not playing around. 'Did that not feel right?' He asked, a bit disappointed. 'Uhm, no, you have a girlfriend.' I reminded him. 'Oh god.' He said, finally realizing what had happened. 'Look, I'm tired of feeling like the third wheel. I honestly am done.' Tears came to my eyes and I ran to my room. 'Abbi wait!' I heard Niall call for me. I slammed the door and locked it. I ran to my bed and couldn't help but let the tears flow into my pillow.

Brooke's P.O.V.:

'This is beautiful!' I shrieked as I saw what Harry had done for our date. He had a picnic all set up in the park. It wasn't crowded except for occasional elders taking a walk. It was about 6 in the evening and the sun was setting, everything was perfect. I marveled at it. 'Just for you.' Harry said as he took my hands and leaned down to kiss my nose. Harry and I took a seat and talked and talked and talked..

Abbi's P.O.V.:

'Leave me alone.' I yelled at Niall who was banging on my door. 'Can we please just talk?' He begged. 'UGH.' I moaned as I got up to open the door. 'Now the only reason I let you in was because you are getting extremely annoying. I sighed as I collapsed back on my bed. Niall came and sat down next to where I was. I sat up. 'Look, I know you're fed up with me-' 'Fed up is an understatement.' I reminded him. 'Look, I realize I screwed up..' Niall looked at the ground and I turned to face him, I wanted to hear this 'apology'. 'But, to be honest, I would do anything for you.' Niall's eyes sincere. 'You don't get it do you?' I asked him and he looked up to me, with hurt eyes. 'You have a girlfriend, and every time you're feeling down, or just cause you can, you come to me. And you make me feel wanted. But then I realize you're only doing that when Rebecca freaks on you. And I'm done!' I put my head in my hands. 'I realized something tonight,' Niall started, my head still resting in my hands, 'That I'm completely in love with you.'