You're Impossible to Resist. Chapter Ten.

Brooke's P.O.V.:

'Here we are.' Louis said as he lay the mat down. 'It's beautiful up here!' Abbi marveled as Niall pulled her close. Louis had driven us up a mountain to picnic. It was gorgeous up here and peaceful. We all sat down and got all the food out. Niall brought out his guitar and began playing and the boys began to sing. Harry put his arm around my waist and I leaned into his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I looked over at Zayn and he was looking at me with a sad look. 'Cause I've got three little words I've always been dying to tell you.' He sang with such emotion while still staring at me. I looked away and began to think, What if he likes me? What about Maddie? At this point I didn't know.

'That was fun.' Niall shouted as we entered the house. 'So fun.' Louis mocked him. 'Watch it Tomlinson.' Niall pointed a finger at him and Lou raised his hands and backed up. 'So what now?' Harry said holding my hand tight. 'Shopping.' I told him and he sighed. 'For me? Please?' I gave him the puppy dog eyes. 'Not this Brooklyn, don't do that to me.' He sighed and I continued begging. 'Fine.' He gave in. 'Yay!' I shrieked. 'Only for you.' He told me and I kissed his cheek. As Harry and I went to get into his car I couldn't stop thinking about Zayn. For some reason.

Harry's P.O.V.:

'What about this one?' Brooklyn cried out as she made a silly face and situated the hat on her head. 'Love it.' I lauged at her. She was silly, and I loved spending every minute with her. Even if we were shopping.

'You look gorgeous!' I marveled as Brooke walked out of the changing room. The dress fitting her curves perfectly. It was dark blue and strapless. It was short and tight fitting. 'You like it?' Brooklyn winked. I laughed. 'But really, you look amazing.' I said walking towards her. 'I love it!' She exclaimed. 'Then get it!' I demanded as I grabbed her hand. She smiled and I saw that twinkle in her blue eyes that made me fall in love with her. I kissed her nose and then she went to get the dress off. We checked out and went back to the flat.

'Boys, I need serious help.' I said walking into the game room, where my four best friends were. 'What do ya need?' Zayn asked me. 'I want to get Brooklyn something, but I don't know what.' I stood, puzzled. Zayn's face grew stern and began to wonder what was wrong with him. 'Get her some jewelry, girls love that.' Liam suggested. 'I got Amber some one time and she adored it.' Louis winked and I nodded. 'Guess I'll get that. 'Anyone experienced in jewelry want to come?' I asked, hoping for help. 'I will.' Liam said as he got up. 'Me too.' Lou walked over. 'Anyone else?' I questioned. 'Will there be food?' Niall questioned. 'If saying yes will make you come, then yes.' I insured him. 'I'm in!' Niall shouted. 'You staying?' I motioned to Zayn. 'Ehm, yeah.' He still looked upset. 'Oh ok...' I said awkwardly. 'Let's go.' Louis dragged us out to the car.

'Look at these.' I picked up a box with diamond earrings and a matching ring. 'Get them!' Niall demanded. I knew he just wanted to get out of here so we could eat. 'What do you boys think?' I asked Liam and Louis. 'Definitely.' Liam nodded. 'Brooklyn loves diamonds, so for sure.' Louis agreed. 'Guess I'm getting this.' I showed the jewelry to the cashier.

Brooke will love these.