You're Impossible to Resist. Chapter Nine.

Brooke's P.O.V.:

---one week later---

'Morning beautiful.' I saw Harry's green eyes when I woke up. 'You always seem to be in front of me when I wake up.' I smiled up at him as he brushed his lips against mine. 'And that's a bad thing?' He winked and I kissed his cheek. 'Feeling better?' He asked me. 'Much.' I nodded. 'Up for a date tonight?' He wondered. 'No.' I rejected him and he looked away hurt. 'Of course I am.' I joked and he hit me on the arm. 'Ow.' I teased and he kissed my nose. 'Suck it up.' He laughed with a wink.

'What to wear?' I mumbled to myself, Emily, and Amber were taking me on a shopping trip for my date tonight, they were always so helpful. Finally, I decided to wear my high waisted shorts and sweater, the sun wasn't out today so it made it a bit cooler. I put on my toms and grabbed my phone. 'We're here.' I heard Emily annouce as she and Amber arrived. 'Coming!' I yelled from my room and ran down the steps.

'What about this one?' Emily picked up an ugly dress and made a duck face. 'Definitely.' I teased. 'How about this one?' Amber asked as she picked up a gorgeous dress, it was red, and it reached just above my knees. It was strapless though, but I didn't mind. I nodded with excitement as I took the dress from Amber and ran to the dressing room.

'Wow.' Emily stated in awe. 'It looks gorgeous on you!' Amber said as I dis a twirl and posed. 'Work it.' Emily winked and I laughed. 'Get it!' Amber suggested. 'I'd be stupid not to.' I laughed.

After we managed to get the dress, black heels, and some earrings, I was set. 'To the flat to get her ready.' Amber and Emily chorused. 'Smile.' I said taking out my iPhone and posing with the girls, 'We look hot.' Emily said with a wink as I posted the picture on twitter, 'Shopping with my girls, @YoureGal and @Amberrr. Love them to bits! Xx'

'You look stunning!' Emily marveled after I was completely ready. They had straightened my hair and they did my make up, not too much though cause Harry hates when I wear a lot of make up. 'Absolutely flawless.' Amber smiled. 'Thank you girls, for wasting your day with me.' I smiled and hugged them. 'No big deal, we love to spend time with our Brooklyn, and plus, our boyfriends wanted to sleep all day so we had nothing better to do.' Emily said as we laughed.

'Are you ready?' I said to Harry as he turned around on the couch. 'Oh my gosh Brooklyn.' Harry said as his jaw dropped. I blushed. 'You look stunning.' He said as he took my hand. 'You don't look so bad yourself.' I teased and he blushed a bit. Harry was wearing a tux and a tie. He looked great. 'Ready to go?' He said as he put his hand around my waist and led me to the car.

@Brooklynnn: 'Date with the one and only @Harry_Styles. And may I say, Harold sure looks good in a tux(; <3Xx'

'Table for two?' The waiter asked. 'Yes sir.' I smiled and grabbed Harry's hand as we followed the waiter. 'Here we are guy and gal.' He opened his arm to a small table, it was completely seperate from everyone else, which was nice. 'Thank you.' Harry told the man after he took our drink orders.

Harry's P.O.V.:

@Harry_Styles: ''This restaurant is nice and so is that man.' Only something my Brookie would say. But I love her. x'

I tweeted as we were sitting there. 'Ha ha very funny Harold.' Brooke teased as she glanced at her phone, '@Harry_Styles You're quite an idiot yourself (; x' Brooklyn tweeted. Brooke and I were sat tweeting come backs as we waited for our food.

'Thank you for dinner.' Brooklyn told me with a smile. 'You should start getting used to it.' I chuckled as I glanced over at her.

'Where are we?' She always asked so many questions. 'Right,' I took a few more steps as I let go of her hand, 'Here.' I smirked and she laughed. 'What are we doing here?' She questioned me. 'We, are dancing.' I smiled and she rolled her eyes. 'No trust me, it'll be fun.' I tried to convince her as I took her hands and put them around my neck. 'See.' I grinned as I wrapped my arms around her petite waist. She brought her body close to mine and fully wrapped her arms around my neck and she grinned at me. Our faces inches apart. I kissed her slowly, and it just felt right. Everything did with her.