Murder house

"Come on ,Sam" Dean commanded

"Okay." I responded

My name is Sam Winchester. I hunt evil things with my brother,Dean. We are hunting down the thing that killed our mother. We don't know what it is,but we will figure out. The thing we do is saving people,hunting things, basically the family business.

As Dean and I get into our Dad's '67 Chevy impala, we decide on where to get breakfast. We drove along the broken-like road until we came across an Arizona diner. We were on our way to Los angeles, California for a what it seemed like, ghost situation. We discussed about the details of the story about the murder house case. We ate our food and headed out the door.

We arrived at the murder house,There was a family living there. We knocked on the door. A woman with blood red short hair answered the door . She was wearing a maids uniform. Dean stared her down like if he was a animal hunting prey.

"Yes?"The woman said

"Uh, Hi I am Sam Winchester and This is my brother , Dean. We came to talk to the owner of the house ."

"Oh, I suppose I can take you guys to his office in here." She pulled Dean and walked in the distant. Great I lost them! Now,I have to wonder through the house to find out where the owner is. I walked into an office like room. A man in his 30's was talking to a Boy who looked 18.

"Uhm, Hi, May I help you? I am Ben Harmon,psychologist." The guy said. The teenage boy looked at me with an evil look. "Well, you see, Your 'maid' let us in. we wanted to talk to the owner." I said with a wondering look. "Ah! Sam! I am glad to see you have come.I am with a patient right now.Maybe we can talk after my session is over?" Ben Said "Yeah, Sure. Where can I wait?" I said questioningly. " Uh, I think the kitchen is open, Just wait there." Ben Said "Okay!" I said

I walked to the kitchen. I couldn't wait any longer , so I went to look around for Dean. I walked into a view kind of room, I heard moans of pleasure. Surely Dean was doing the 'dirty' on the job.

"Dean, Really?" I called

"Oh , Hey" He jumped up and put on his clothing.

I mentally face palmed myself. Dean was always the charming one. He got all the ladies in school. I always got bullied at school. Girls thought I was weird. Now, I am called moose by bobby and most people. Dean and I walked back into the kitchen and waited.

*Tate's POV*

"I think are session is over,Tate."Ben said to me

Yeah, I am Tate. I am not your normal teenager because well most normal teens are dead. I am a ghost but no one knows that besides the other ghosts in the house like the maid. I am attracted to Ben Harmon's daughter, Violet,But she shows no interest in me. That sam guy is weird. I am going to spy on his conversation with Ben.