Double dates with no faith.

*DEAN'S POV*

Today was the day. I was going to introduce, My girlfriend, to Sam and Violet. They have really only heard of her. She doesn't actually think we are crazy. This time when they meet her she will be actually clothed instead of Lying under me, naked in the impala. I wanted to make it it like she was actually my girlfriend, Not like she was a fuck buddy. I woke up in the impala with her beside me. Sam and Violet were gone. Maybe they walked home or something. I got in the driver's side and drove to the diner and got some coffee for my girlfriend and I. I don't think Sam and Violet are going to be pleased when they figure out who I am with. My lady and I decided to leave. We got into the impala and drove back to our hotel. I texted Sam.

*Texts between Sam and Dean*

Dean: Hey , Do You want to go on a double date?

Sam: What about Violet?

Dean: She is your date, dude. Dont worry about me ...... I have a date. See you at 8pm at Gibson's bar.

*END OF TEXTS*

I laid the phone back down on the nightstand in my hotel room I share with my lady. She went to take a shower. I waited for her to get out of the shower. I checked the time. 5:30pm. I hopped into the shower and prepared for Sammy to hate me.

*Violet's pov*

I sat down in the hotel room. I was looking at sam's face. He looked very worried.

"Sam, what's wrong?" I said concerned trying not to be to uptight with him

"Dean. He isn't acting like... him. He wants to go on a Double Date." Sam said

"Well,Who is his date?" I said curiously.

"I don't know .He said not to worry about it because he had one, but he never said who it was or any specific name. Who knows?!" Sam said

"Yeah" I said shrugging

" Violet?" Sam said

"Yeah?" I responded to the call. He came forwards to me,closer and closer by the second. My heart was beating out of my chest. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. He deepened the kiss. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine and then cupped my face. "Go get ready, beautiful." He said oh my god I love him "Okay." I said with a smile

I grabbed a quick shower . I dried off and pulled on my dress. It was purple that faded into black. Sam was in the shower. I waited for him to get out. I checked the time. It was 7:12 PM. I watched Sam get dressed. He was perfect. I loved the way he smiles when i get embarrassed about looking at him and getting caught,but it's not like he hasn't tried to do it before to me. The farthest we had gone was kissing and just at the kissing stage , I was nervous. I wanted to take it slow.

"You ready?" Sam called snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I said . We got into my car. It was a mustang,grey. He drove my car ,but he never let me drive it when he was around. He drove off.

*Mystery girl's POV*

Dean and I waited for some people to show up. He didn't tell me who. He said they would arrive at 8 but it was 8:30 and they just know showed up.

*Dean's pov*

I waited outside for Violet and Sam. They pulled up and got out of Violet's Car.

"Where is your date?" Sam spoke

"She is inside." I responded

"Wow, That's a way to treat a date." Violet said sarcastically. We walked inside all together.

When we got to my table, Violet's smile dropped and filled with anger. She let go of Sam's hand and dropped to her feet. Her eyes turned a bright purple, she pulled herself up. "Hello, Hayden." She spoke

"Hello,Bitch" Hayden spoke.

"You have no power."Violet spoke

"Oh,but I do" Hayden Spoke

VIOLET"S POV

Hayden pulled out a razor blade.She held against Sam's neck. I raised my hand up choking her with my powers. My eyes were now fully purple. My nails turned black.My highlights in my hair turned blood red. I use my powers to throw her across the room. I , then grabbed a gun with silver bullets out from under my dress and shot her in the heart,killing her instantly. Sam was scared shit less and Dean pissed off and scared at the same time. I soon dropped to the ground. everything went blurry. I changed back to myself. My vision went back to normal. Sam picked me up and we got back into the car. Dean and Sam put me in the impala and left my car. They were talking. They were talking about some dude named Bobby.

"Violet.... What the hell are you?" Sam and Dean spoke at the same time. Everything went black.

AUTHOR's NOTE*

Sorry this chapter was really short. At the moment, I am sick and on meds and I am trying my best. I will think about updating another chapter soon. i love you all. How did you like this Chapter? what do I need to work on? Please comment , vote, and Follow me for more updates. Add this to your library. I will be taking requests also from messages on here, Facebook and instagram. Follow me on instagram @Supernaturalandgreendaybitch and add me on Facebook at Carlee Burgess. Love you guys and see you guys soon.