FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

ASTRID'S POV/

It was another day at home. I woke up, showered,dressed, eated and waited till my mom was ready. All normal until.....a call. I picked up my phone and saw it was ruffnut. I picked the call and started talking with her.

Soooo? ruffnut said.  So what? i asked confused.  Well about school today is the first day of school,think you'll still be the most popular girl in school?  I don't think, I KNOW it.  And i also hope that stupid boy Tarrent isn't on this school. Yeah i know right?.

ruffnut said.  I mean, i know im pretty but im not one of those stupid girls. I dont like boys by looks, i like boys that have fellings and that really cares for me not for my outside because of my inside. WOOOW,deep Ast, really deep. Ruffnut said. I can't wait to see you there. From today, we are high schoolers. ruffnut said. I was about to tell her something but my mom was gesturing me to end the call. BYE Ruffnut, see you at school. i said before i ended the call.

HICCUP'S POV/

It was another day at home i showered , dressed, eated, and waited till dad came down to take me to school as always.

TIME SKIP

We got to school.    Thanks Dad.i said giving him a smile. No problem son, have a good day!  he said.  Ok bye.

I entred school but first i had to pass the different groups of boy and girls in the entrance. 'Good to see you again fishbone. a voice said. I don't listen to their comments. I see fishlwgs at the distance with........ASTRID!!! Astrid Hofferson, the most popular girl in school!!? I went running to Fishlegs and when u got there she was already gone.  

W-what wer-e you doin-g talking t-to h-h-her?isaid exausted from running.  I was telling her were her class was. Did you know were all in the same class? And i also know you like her?...............

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

How do you know that ahah, i mean what?no no no your-your very wrong about that you know?  i said nervous. How did that idea come to your mind a Fishlegs?i said.   Well,every time you see her you start slobbering, also every time you see her you don't listen to anything,and you reacted crazy when she was talking to me and your jealous of me vecause i talked to her.
Need any more? he said.  .......... Are you a genie? i asked suprised he knew.   PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!    Ok Hiccup i won't tell anyone,i know how to keep secrets. Fishlegs said. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  Your welcome.  fishlegs said.  

THE BELL RANG

Come on or we will be late. Fishlegs said. Ok. I said.  We entered our first class....MATH, my nightmare.

Ok, good morning students. Good morning mrs. Ack.  Ok so today were gonna start with.......

Pssss. i heard.When i turned around i saw Fishlegs.  What? i asked. Look at the other side of the classroom. he said. I turned around and I saw......ASTRID. I rapidly moved my head away from her face knowing that if i stared to long im gonna start drooling and she will think im weird. Fishlegs stop. i said.

Sorry it's funny. he said. Mr.Hiccup, Mr.Fishlegs i can see your talking could any of both of you tell me what this is?  Ahhh, algebra? i said. No, its trigonometry. Fishlegs said. Correct Fishlegs, good job. I was not impressed because he was the smartest guy in school.  ok mister hiccup lets see, what's this?she asked. Ummmmm, division?. They all stared at me like really,how are you a A+staight student. Incorrect, lets see um miss Hofferson can you tell me what it is? Ok miss that's algebra.she said simply. Correct miss Hofferson. At least some students are paying attention to class.

AAAAAND THAT WAS MY DAY.

Hello guys (well if there's someone reading) hoped you liked the chapter. i don't have any more ideas for this chapter. But I'll try to make chapters longer. Well hope you liked it.

---BROFIST---