CONVERSATION

THIRD PERSON POV/

As Hiccup and Fishlegs went our of their last class social studies something incredible happened. Hey hiccup said the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Ohhhhhh h-hey Astrid. Wh-what is it?. Well it seemed like you needed help in the math class if you wanna keeo your A+. I would like to know if you would want to go to Starbucks to study?(I know this doesn't have to do anything with the story but Starbucks is the best store ever)

Ummm oh y-yeah i would like to go to study. hiccup said nervously. Ok then come on. Ok just give me a-a moment pls. Sure I'll wait you outside. Ok. FISHLEGS!!!. I know hiccup i was hearing too. Don't screw this up ok? OK FISH but what do i do?

Umm study? Ooohhh yeah right. Ok wish me luck. Good luck hiccup.

DRIVING TO STARBUCK'S

Ok sooo how are you and the mayor? astrid asked. Well were ok, everithing normal. And what bout you? Well, ummmm wow everithing is normal. She said. Ummmm do you need help with math too? Yeah, im not bad but i frecuently fail some answers so I'mgoing to study too. she said. Ok so whats your favourite class?
Umm, i think were making random questions because we dont know what to talk about, right? Your right jaja.

AT STARBUCKS

Ok so that is algebra and that one is trigonometry. Correct Hiccup see you can learn if you put your mind in to it. Yeah i think so. And what ate you drinking? hiccup asked. An iced coffee, you? astrid said. A mocha café. Oh ok sooo that's enough studying for today. Thank you for helping me. Your welcome.

OUT OF STARBUCKS

Thanks for helping me Astrid. Your welcome Hiccup.

Soo you wanna be friends?

Ummmmm i u y-yes yes i would like that.

Ok so tomorrow would you like to do the same?

Yeah i would like to. With pleasure.

Ok then would you like a ride?

Yeah thanks.

Ok hop in.

When they reached to Astrids house they speaked for a little while and Hiccup left Astrid at her house.