Chocolate anyone?

Chocolate anyone?

I was on my way to sell chocolate bars to raise money for cancer patience. I was in my London apartment where i lived with my mum. I was in my bright yellow room, it wasn't big but it was comfy and cozy. I was looking into the mirror making sure i looked professional and cute. 

I was 14 years old, i know kinda old to be selling chocolate but, hey! Money is money and you need money to cure cancer. I pulled my long brown wavy hair into a ponytail and let my side bangs hang loose. My brown eyes were almond shaped, but they were round and big.

I was wearing a white romper. I thought it was kinda professional looking but still makes me look alittle young. If i looked too young people wouldn't take me serious, and if i looked too old people would think i wasn't going to give the money to a charity.

"Gwen, i'm leaving for work, you better eat something before you leave, or i'm tearing down your One Direction posters!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. My eyes went wide as i stared at the beautiful faces on my wall, looking back at me. I was a huge One Direction fan and if my mom torn down my many posters i'd cry and run away.

"Okay mum, just don't injure the posters!" i yelled loudly in my British accent.

"Then you better eat food! Bye, love you hun!" she yelled back and i heard the front door slam shut. I walked out of my room and turned left into the small hallway into the living room/dining room/kitchen. I walked into the kitchen part and poured a small bowl of honey comb cereal.

I sat down on the three seater couch and turned on the radio. I much preferred listening to the radio then watching TV. But i was lucky i was watched it when One Direction was on the X-factor, well they weren't One Direction at the time but still, close enough. I've been there since the beginning.

"Welcome to Fresh London music! Up next we have the latest boyband on next, One Dye-ection!" said a thick British accent on the radio. I squealed and turned it up really loud, since i'm home alone and everything.

"I've tried playing it cool, but when i'm looking at you!!! I can't ever be grey, CAUSE YOU MAKE MY HEART RACE!!!!" i screamed loudly, this was a great morning song to wake you up.

"SHOT ME OUTTA THE-" a loud knocking interrupted me, so i turned down the radio and ran over to the door, it was probably my mom forgetting her key. I opened the door and was greeted with an unpleasant sight. Mrs. Lilo, the old hag that lived in the apartment beside me. Awesome.

"Miss. Kingster, why is it always you making so much noise, not eveeryone is up at 8:00 in the morning, you need to stop making so much noise before i tell the landlord and get you and your mum thrown out of here like-"

"Stop right there Mrs. Lilo, first of all! This is the first time i've been loud since i was a toddler. Second of all, my mom is best friends with the landlord, if anything. We're gonna throw you out. Just you, not Mr. Lilo because he's a nice fellow" I'm not lying when i say any of that. Mr. Lilo is the nicest person ever, i don't know how he ended up marrying a women like that.

She glared at me before talking again "Just close your door-"

"Turn the lights off, i wanna be with you!" i sang as i slammed my door shut and walked away with the biggest grin of my face.

I finished my cereal and it was 9:00, so i decided to head out. By the time i walked all the way where i wanted to go it would be 10. I'm going over to the fancy complexes where allot of rich people live. They will most likely buy chocolate.

I walked out of my building and walked down the already busy street of London even though it was early. I made it up to the expensive looking flats and walked into the lobby. I walked up to the expensive wooden desk and looked at the man be hide it. He perfect styled brown hair, tanned skin and was wearing a black suit.