Chapter Two

Dedicated to potterhead_L27 because her message made my day <3

 “Hey guys, this is Chelsea, A-K-A, xXDarkAngelXx, and it's time to reveal who I'm going to be flying to California with!” I jumped around a little bit to show how excited I was for this trip. “The person I will be spending this 5 and a half hour flight with is....” I paused for dramatic effect. “...Evan! or Vanoss Gaming!” We both cheered.

“So basically I agreed to fly with her because we were already on the same flight, and everything is always better with friends! So why not!? And when we get into L.A. we'll be meeting up with Lui and Mae!” Evan took the camera from me and started to film on his own.

“Uhm, Evan,” he turned to look at me, “can I have my camera and my subscribers back?”

“Of course you can, I was just making the video more interesting.” he discretely wink at me before smiling to the camera and handing it back to me.

“And that's the last you'll see of Evan in my daily vlogs!” I joked to the camera, Evan scoffed at me and turned away with a smirk on his face

“Anyway, guys I'm going to vlog a bit on the plane, then I'll vlog us meeting up with Lui and Mae and whoever else is already there. But until then, Bye!!” I waved to the camera with Evan waving from behind me. I shut off the camera and turned to Evan.

“Ready to go Vanoss?” I asked with a smile.

“Yes I am. Are you, DarkAngel?” He smirked at me.

“Yes! I'm so excited!” I exclaimed as he linked his arm through mine and started swinging them back and forth. This caused me to blush a bit at his forward actions.

After we got through security, we were finally on our way to the plane, I was nervous to get on the plane because I had never been on one before. We had a few minutes to wait before we could take off.

“Are you okay? We haven't even taken off yet...” He quizzed, since I was basically hanging onto him as if my life depended on it.

“Yeah I'm fine, I've never flown before so I'm nervous, scared, and I really don't know what to expect.” I said scaring myself even more.

“Don't worry, I'll protect you. I'll hold you when you get scared.” He flexed his muscles and smirked. His biceps made my eyes practically bulge out of my head. They were huge! With that thought, I relaxed my arm a little bit so it was still linked with his but not as tight.

“Holy crap, how are you so strong?!” I asked feeling his muscle.

“Hockey,” he shrugged. “I played from when I was little up until now, I still play just not as much because YouTube has taken up most of my time. But when I'm not recording or editing I'm usually playing hockey.”

“Wow. That's amazing,” I was truly blown away, I never expected him to be a hockey player.

“Yeah, I guess. What did you do when you were younger? Or still do today.” He asked.

“I danced competitively, I went all over Ontario for competitions. I still dance; my house has a studio for me to rehearse. I wanted to be a professional dancer but I never went for it.” I said sadly.

“Why not? I mean, you're probably an amazing dancer, I've never seen you dance but I bet you're amazing, you've got a great body,” I blushed at his words. “You should still go for it, you could go so far with it.”

“I know I could, but like you, YouTube takes up a lot of my time, and I like doing that more, so that's been my number one. Besides, I don't want to pursue something that's not going to be guaranteed. With where I am with YouTube I have a solid job, but if I were to go on with dance, I could very possibly end up with nothing. I could end up with no job, and that's not something I want to happen.” I explained. I was true, YouTube was my passion and dance was something that was when I had free time.