Chapter Seven

Please read the author's note at the end. <3

Today was our last day in California before we had to get on our flight to head back to Toronto. Marcel had already gotten on his fight hours before, but Mini, Lissa, Nogla and Emily left the day before. So now waiting at the airport was just me, Evan, Lui, Mae, and Brock. We had it figured out though, we would leave next and be back home in five and a half hours.
"Flight 26562 to Toronto boarding in 15 minutes," a voice came over the intercom. That meant that we would be gone out of the state of California and back to our city of Toronto.

"Well guys, you better get going, skype us when you get home so we know you didn't die in a plane crash." Lui said shaking Evan's hand which turned into a "bro hug".

"Don't say that! I hate flying enough already and that doesn't help!" I exclaimed with a look of horror accross my face. Lui just smiled and winked at me. "Jerk."

Mae just laughed at me and hugged me. "I'm going to miss you so much, I've gotten so used to you being here and it won't be the same."

"I know, it's just going to be Evan and I, I don't know how I'm going to deal with it. He's going to drive me nuts!" I said with a smirk towards him.

He gave me a look with mock hurt, and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around causing me to let out a small squeal of surprise. "You love me," he whispered as he kissed my neck. "The fact you let me fuck you, and will let me again when we get home," my face had gotten so warm resulting in a blush to form on my cheeks.

"Ew Evan, you should really learn to talk quieter. Or when it's just you two around." Brock said with a smirk. "Now come here and give me a hug Chels, we are best friends after all." he opened his arms and I smiled, walking into them. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me, I returned the hug.

"Best friends? I thought I filled that position.." Mae said confused.

"Well she let me see her nipple. That makes us closer." He smirked and I blushed.

"WHAT!?" Mae and Lui asked simultaneously.

"Long story. I'll tell you later." I said wanting to get off that topic.

"Interesting. Hey! Don't forget about me!" Lui said as the voice on the intercom came back on to inform us that our flight was to board in five minutes. I kissed Brock's cheek and ran over to Lui and jumped in his arms.

"I'm going to miss you so much Lui!! You're the bestest friend ever!!" I squeezed him so tight, he wrapped his arms around my back and huged me back. After our best friend moment he set me down and kissed my cheek. I turned around to walk over to Evan and I see him kissing Mae's cheek like Lui did to me. I smiled as they pulled away and hugged Mae one last time. After all, she is my best friend. We had to board our plane so Evan grabbed my hand and waved to everyone as we turned to walk to our terminal.

"I'm going to miss them. A lot." I said hugging Evan's arm as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Me too. It's been one crazy trip. Two weeks changes so much." He smiled down at me. I smiled back knowing what he meant. He leaned down and kissed my nose as we handed our tickets to the employee behind the desk and walked onto the plane. Before the plane took off I decided to pull out my camera that I had neglected for two weeks and make a video.

"Hello my Angels! Sorry I've only been uploading on my main channel, I was so busy the past two weeks that I don't even know where the time went. We're now on the flight home and I can honestly say I'm going to miss LA a lot more than I thought I would. Meeting all of my friends and you guys was incredible, and a bunch more things happened that I can't wait to tell you all. hopefully I'll be getting into more vlogs as the span of my YouTube channel goes on. I have to go now, we're about to take off but I'll see you all soon, but when I get home I will record a vlog talking about my time at E3. Byeeeee!" I waved to the camera and shut it off. Evan looked at me and smiled.