Chapter Three

“Hi.”

“Hello.” I said to the guys sitting in his room who had already greeted me.

“Hey guys! How are all of you? It's been so long!” Mae runs in, and hugs all of them, while Evan walks over to me and gives me a hug.

“Hey stranger” he says.

“Hey babe,” I said with a smile and hugged his waste.

“Babe?” He questioned.

I shrugged, “Why not?” he just smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Chelsea, this is Marcel, Nogla, Emily, Nogla's girlfriend. Then there's Mini or Craig, and Wildcat or Tyler! Guys, this is Chelsea!” Mae introduced us. I waved and smiled at every one, but they all stood up to give me a hug, after the embraces we decided to just lounge around since it was 1:00 in the afternoon and we were tired from our flights. A few hours later we decided that we should all go get dinner as it was close to 5:00. We decided on going to this restaurant called Laguna Beach, Mae and Lui had been there before and they said that the food is really good, so we all went there and got a table for ten people, I was confused as to why ten and not nine, but I brushed it off and sat down. I sat in between Tyler (Wildcat) and Evan, on the other side of Tyler was Nogla and at the end was Emily. Across from me was Mae, who was between Craig and Lui, and on Lui's left was Marcel. The seat across from Emily was the one empty seat. We talked as we waited for our waiter to come and take our drink orders, when all of a sudden a loud voice broke out in the room directing all of our attention to the front of the table.

“I am so sorry I'm late, I had last minute flight issues to deal with before I leave.” A very familiar young girl sat down at the empty seat.

“Ashlynn! I thought you were going to New York?” I said standing up and going over to her. She looked at me with realization and jumped up to embrace me in a hug.

“Chelsea! I am, I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I'm here for tonight then I'm leaving tomorrow morning for three weeks.” I went back to my seat and she sat down in hers.

“Ouch, that sucks, we should go out tonight, yeah?” I offered looking to the rest of the people for confirmation, they all nodded and smiled at her.

“I'm sorry guys, I have to get up really early tomorrow morning to make my flight, otherwise I would.” She apologized, looking at me. I gave her a slight disappointed look but smiled anyways. Then, the waiter came to take our drink orders.

“Good afternoon, I'm Cody and I'll be your waiter of the day, is this all on one bill?” he smiled at us, staring a little too long at Ashlynn making her blush and me smirk.

I looked at who's all here, “We might need a minute to figure this out,” I smiled at him. He nods and heads off to another table.

“Okay so how are we doing this? Obviously Mae and Lui, then Nogla and Emily,” those four nodded and I looked to everyone else.

“I'm buying yours,” Evan looked at me. “And don't argue,” He added before I could say anything.

“Fine, but I'm buying dinner.” I said and he glared at me, the whole table watched our exchange of words before they decided on their own.

“I'll pay for Ashlynn,” Craig said, and Ashlynn gave him an odd look, which he ignored.

“So Marcel and Tyler? What are you guys doing?” I asked, they looked at each other and shrugged.

“I'll be his date,” Marcel laughed, we all joined in as Tyler gave him a mock flirty look, “We'll split, yeah?” Tyler nodded and we waited for Cody to come back.