Chapter Five

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache; I knew that from the amount of alcohol I consumed. I usually don't get massive hangovers so an Ibuprofen with a water or coffee would do over quite well. Thank goodness for the little kitchenette that was in my room as it provided me with a Keurig single cup coffee machine that I could make almost any hot beverage you could think of. So instead of making a coffee I made a white hot chocolate and grabbed a bottle of medication from my bag, just as I was about to take the little pink pill there was a knock on my door. Sighing, I put the pill back on the counter and walked to the door. I didn't even bother to look through the peep hole before I opened it up to reveal my guest.

"Morning sunshine!" My guest walked past me and into the confinement of my room.

"Marcel, why are you here so early? It's only like 8:30.." I groaned.

"I thought I'd come visit you since I've already been everywhere else and no one has answered, or if they have they've told me to go do something that I don't want to do.." He sat on my bed and waited for me to join him in the main part of the room. I had taken the ibuprofen and walked out of the kitchenette and over to my bed to flop down and be buried in the fluffy white comforter. Marcel was sitting on the end of my bed just staring at the windows.

"So I was your last resort?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. His eyes widened and he turned around.

"No! It's no like that! I mean, you were the last person I thought of," I scoffed jokingly. "BUT! I didn't go to Lui and Mae!" He tried to defend his argument. But I just laughed at him.

"It's alright Marcel, I know now that I'm not your favourite." I mock pouted.

"NO CHELSEA! I looooooooooove you!" He tackled me and hugged me trapping me.

"No Marcel. You haaaate me! Get off!" I pushed him off the bed, he landed with a grunt on the floor. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Go get that would you?" I asked nicely.

He sighs, "Fine! I'll be your slave!" He says as he runs to the door, swinging it open to reveal Evan. "Hey Evan! You look like shit.." I rolled over and peeked my head around the corner to see the usually handsome man walk in looking like he got hit by a train.

"Morning darlin'!" I smiled at him and made room for him to lay down. He plopped down beside me cuddling right up to my side.

"Good morning babe."

"You guys are gross." Marcel gags from the end of the bed where he's sprawled out.

"Shut the hell up." Evan groans.

"Evan, are you a little hung over, sweetheart?"

"I don't even remember last night..." He looked up at me, his eyes held pain and confusion.

"I have some Midol in my bag you can take to get rid of a headache.." I suggested to him, he looked up at me hopeful.

"Would you?"

I nodded and softly got up, careful not to hurt his head and walked over to my suitcase, pulling out the pills. I gave him one and supplied him with a sip of my unfinished hot chocolate. He took the pill and cup from me and downed the painkiller with a gulp of my morning beverage. "There you go babe! Now you won't have any cramps, or headaches for six to eight hours!"

"What!?" Evan's eyes widened and Marcel laughed. "You gave me PMS pain pills?!"

I nodded and Marcel laughed harder, "You took period pills! Dumbass."

"I thought you liked me!" Evan looked at me, "Are these even okay for me to digest!?"

"They won't hurt you, my aunt has given them to my uncle before, it cured his headache and he's still alive today.." I shrugged.