Chapter 2: Seriously!?

Oh crap, I thought to myself as the entire party turned towards me. I tried to walk out of the spotlights 'deathly glare' but it was following me.

"What the fudge." I mumbled to myself completely horrified

Suddenly I heard the five boys on stage yell out

"YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN US ON STAGE!"

I looked around and noticed a few other giddy girls making their way to the stage. I turned to Alex for help but she just shrugged her shoulders looking as mortified as me. Well, great this had 'trouble' written all over it. Quickly I ran through the crowd, towards the exit but was stopped by an ear-piercing scream.

"STOP HER!"

I kept going but ran into the same large man I'd met at the entrance. The music came to an abrupt stop and everyone at the party turned toward the stage in shock.

"BRING HER TO ME!" Caroline roared

" I'm gonna call the cops!" I screamed as the man practically dragged me to the stage.

"GO AHEAD! BUT NOT BEFORE WE FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!"

This was getting dangerous. Caroline had turned as red as the locks that rested on her shoulders, and was gritting her teeth like a rabid bear. Thankfully, just before she wailed on me someone grabbed her arm.

"WAIT!" Liam cried

"What, now?"

Caroline suddenly adjusted her posture when she saw the broad, and quite handsome young man.

"Yes, Li?" Caroline asked ever so sweetly

"This girl..." I mouthed my name to him hoping he'd catch it. "A-addy is uh... a friend of ours."

"Yeah, ok." Caroline rolled her eyes

"Just let her come with us and we'll be out of your way."

"C'mon Liam, the concert isn't even and hour in!" She protested

"We really should get going." Niall added in

"FINE LEAVE!... I could care less."

Before I could take in what was happening Louis grabbed my arm and dragged me into a black van. The instant we sat down the driver began yelling at the boys,

"Liam! Why would you pull a stunt like that? The press are going to swarm us!"

"Excuse me for not wanting to see this sweet girl get pummeled." He returned

Harry added "We'll drop her off and be done with her... ok?"

"Where do you live?" Niall asked me kindly

"On 2nd Avenue up here a ways, then.. uh turn left on 52nd street."

"Why were you even at that party darling... I mean if you knew that the party thrower wasn't exactly fond of you?"

"Because I was there." Harry winked at me, and in that moment my cheeks heated up a notch

"Were you there for us?" Louis asked more seriously

I nodded and they all came in for a group hug. Louis was screaming "She loves us like I love carrots!" and Zayn was shouting "DON'T MESS MY HAIR UP! I didn't blame him though, I could even feel my ribs being crushed by the pressure of the five boys' body's, but I didn't mind one bit. Not if I got to stay here all night.

"I can't thank you enoug-

"We're here." The driver interrupted

"Well before you go, here are some backstage passes to our concert for tomorrow night." Louis said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

I looked at him with utter confusion. I was able to clear my throat for just long enough to thank him.I looked down at one of the tickets and read

-hope to see you there :) Lou xx

Instantly I felt every part of my body melt. I couldnt've have read that right. Boy, did I have news for Alex.

***********************************

Tell me what you think by COMMENTING VOTING AND IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT PLEASE FAN :)

THANKS EVERYONE

Love Ya,

                Mandy xx