Chapter 6: Oh god! Where are they?

Liam's POV

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Alex panted

"C'mon Lou calm down, they're fine." I said more reassuring myself

"They've been gone for almost six our!" Harry screamed

"Harry, would you SHUT UP!" I returned

"We need to call the cops." Harry said calmly

"NO!" I yelled

I knew that all calling the cops would do was cause more trouble than we already had. I wasn't going to let them give us a bad name.

Unknown  POV

Watching them fight was beginning to get on my nerves. I attempted to walk out of the room sneakily when Liam grabbed my arm.

"What do you think we should do?

"I think we should go to bed... It's almost 3:00 a.m." I attempted at a fake yawn, knowing I wasn't really tired. Only because I didn't sleep. At all...

Alex began walking towards me with broken eyes. She was way too worried about them. I wish that I could tell her the truth and make her feel better. Yet, I don't know if telling her that her best friend is with a blood-sucking monster is very comforting. I should probably keep that detail to myself.

Suddenly Alex fell to the ground crying out in pain. Wait! I know that cry. I had to get her out of here, She was changing, and it wasn't even a full moon.

Liam's POV

I'd walked up too my room, wanting to call Uncle Si in private. If anyone needed to know what was going on it was him.

"H-hewo

Oh, I forgot it was 3:00 in the morning.

"Uncle Si" I said shakily

"Yes Liam? Something wrong?"

"Louis and his uh... friend are kinda missing, b-but I'm sure they're fine."

"Oh! Liam uh I.... I've spoken with Louis."

"He left his phone her though?" I said suspiciously

"Did he?" Simon questioned "W-well he's at my hotel."

"Oh, can I talk to him?"

"NO!...I mean he just fell asleep, talk to you tomorrow bye."

click

Why did Simon just hang up on me like that?

****************************************************************

I JUST CAN'T STOP WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS CAN I?!?!

WELL I JUST LOVE TO LEAVE YOU GUYS IN SUSPENSE

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd still like to know what you thought though so PLEASE PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND GIMME LOVE

(ed sheeren moment hehe)

Ok I love you guy SO ______(fill in blank with word of choice) MUCH!!!

Mandy xx