Chapter 4: WHAT!!!? YOU'RE A WHAT!

Addy's POV

"So what kind are you getting?"

"Bubblegum" Louis said with an enormous grin on his face

"Ha, go figure." He shot me an innocent look

We were surrounded by body guards. It was fine because of the crowd but, it was hard to enjoy Louis.

"Let's ditch em'" Louis blurted with a mischievous look on face.

"Who?"

"Guess."

I knew he was talking about the guards but, I was worried we would get into too much trouble. Then again it was Louis Tomlinson so... I went for it.

Louis grabbed my arm and took off into a racing sprint. Actually it was record-breaking, and my feet were practically floating above the ground. Suddenly we turned into an alley and lost the guards and the fans. How did he do that?

Louis POV

I need to be more careful around her. She's just staring at me with one of those, what are you faces. I really hope she's not like the others.

"C'mon just a bit further."

"I don't know about this Boo." She questioned

"Did you just call me b-

"Louis! I said Lou." Addy corrected

"Haha, ok."

She hesitantly walked with me until I heard her shriek. I turned to see a tall, not so slender man in his thirty's with his rugged, dirty hand covering Addy's mouth. I lunged at him when two other men about the same age grab my arms and pull me to the ground. I stared at their scarred and bandanna covered faces in disgust. I tried to get up without causing a scene but they were strong and fast against my body in this form. I spit on the one holding my left arms face, Addy screamed at me. Then he pulled out a knife. Great, now this."

"The taller but rough man holding Addy turned and said to her

"You're next." Then he laughed along with the rest of the three men.

"Not if I have something to say about it." I retorted

I had to do it, for her

Addy's POV

"Close your eyes Addy." Louis yelled

What was he about to do, maybe he just didn't want me to witness his death. No, this can't be happening, it can't be. I wanted to yell and scream or even say something but I could'nt due to the hand restraining my mouth. So I watched as Louis tore his shirt off and eye's went black. What the, What... What's happening? Is this a dream? Probably is but, but why is this so real? I tried to reassure myself about the situation, but I knew the truth. I knew this was actually happening.

Louis disappeared then reappeared right in front of the man and I. He lunged right over us to his back, His basically stabbed him with his nails, and dragged the talons down his back. He screamed in terror and suddenly I was dropped. I scurried over into the shadows in the alley. I tried to hold my stomach in not to release the burning substence sitting in my throat. I lost the battle, it was so hard to take this in, and my body was reacting to the fear and anxiousness I was feeling.

Louis' POV

Wow, I just made her puke. Well, this in=sn't a great first impression. I turned around and ran right into the man that was once holding my right arm and spun around his entire body cutting open his wrist's and neck, I couldn't resist the urge and sipped on his necks gushing blood, only a moment though because he died a quick but painful death. One left, I dashed under his slender legs and ended him by a hit in the back quickly breaking it and killing him. It'd be a lie if I said I knew it'd upset Addy. Then my eyes went back to there natural sky blue color.

"Damn it!" I looked at the mess I'd created and knew we had to dash.

Addy's POV

He grabbed my arm and through all I just witnessed I didn't resist. I actually felt safe or saved. He was know holding me so I closed my eyes and just felt the wind blow my hair. I didn't want to know where we were going or what we were going to do next. I just wanted to experience this moment. I wanted to have never gone on that ice cream date. Never to know what he was. Never to take this in. But, then I thought about it in more detail. I wanted to deny the way this felt. It felt so, so good. But I knew deep down it was wrong. It felt so right to let him take me away, not knowing the next thing to happen. I loved it, and I wanted him.

Louis' POV

Is she smiling? Did she actually smile? Wow, maybe she would be cool with the whole monster thing. No, no one is cool with it what am I thinking? But maybe if I explained it to her in detail, and let her know how I hated it and..

"Louis." She said as I came to a stop in an abandoned warehouse.

"Yeah?"

"What was that?" She said more serious

"Look, I need time to explain and you're obviously tired and-

"Louis are you a..." She trailed off dumbly shaking her head

"Yeah I am."

"Oh?" She responded

"That's it, you're not going to try to flee or anything?"

"Am I supposed to?" Addy asked worried

"No! No it's just usually, they-"

She came right up to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm not scared of you."

"Thank you." Was all I could get out, I felt like an idiot completely ruining the moment

We pulled apart and she said "Well, I better get home."

"Addy, I know you can't just be ok, with this.... I mean I'm a v-v-vampire."

she just dropped to the ground with a loud thunk. Well, that's the response I was waiting for.

*******************************************************************************

SOOOO LOUIS' A VAAAAAMMMMMPPPPIIIIIIRRRREEEEE HAHAHA!!!

I BET THAT THREW YOU OFF HUGH! BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF YOU LIKEED THE SWITCH UP?

YOU NEED TO COMMMMMET AND VOOOOTE!!!

I AM NOT UPDATING UNTIL I HAVE 5 COMMENTS AND 5 VOTES SO GET BUSY!

I NEED SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TOO SO I BEG YOU!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT....THANKS :)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Love ya :),

                   Mandy xx