thirtyseven!

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝.

✧ serenity and zerenity mark one year!
✧ serenity remains close with the rock stars and has become comfortable around the pm boys.
✧ things are more normal than they have ever been with serenity and brandon.
✧ in the beginning of june, republic records told serenity that she would be preparing for her world tour that would start august ! up until january.
✧ as prettymuch announced in august they would go on tour in october until december.
✧ sadly they won't tour together since republic records didn't give it a go.
✧ serenity is worried about what the tour will do to their relationship since that never worked out for the rockstars.
✧ sadly serenity's and pm's tour dates don't fall in the same places, so that's why.
✧ but zion has been planning to surprise serenity on tour as he would be a dancer for the night to be on stage with her. especially on their 13th month anniversary but decided on the 13th since serenity had been seeing the number 13 a lot recently.
✧ serenity's set list had all 14 songs but in different order from -
1. i don't care
2. leave me lonely
3. let me love you
4. into you
5. bad decisions
6. everyday
7. greedy
8. side to side
9. sometimes
10. thinking about you
11. touch it
12. knew better/ forever boy
13. moonlight
14. dangerous woman

✧ zion joined serenity's dance team during into you and serenity wanted to cry instantly since she hadn't seen him since august 3Oth or so. since they went from seeing each other everyday to once a month hopefully.
✧ zion was successful in his plan as he actually danced well up until track 9 where serenity stopped dancing and just sang purely standing or sitting.
✧ but she sang moonlight with her whole heart as that is her and zion's song forsure. he held her hand the entire time as she sang, with everyone watching- you knew they were in love.
✧ serenity ended the night with dangerous woman with zion watching in the crowd, hoping next time he could just watch it from there too as his girl would be on stage doing her own thing.

SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2O18

SEPTEMBER  13TH, 2O18

SERENITYBENNETT. 𝓏𝒾♡𝓃.
no words nor actions can deeply express my love for you. i would have never thought i'd be lucky to experience a love like this. one where you have blessed me with an overload of love, causing me to gain to so much confidence; not only physically but mentally. and where we connect like wifi. our little picnics, art, karaoke, thrift store, dancing dates, every moment we get together. you're my other half, because i'm really not here when you're not there. i wouldn't be where i'm at now, with out you. i'm happy. you make me happy, this is us. your snapbacks and my cat ears. i love you. 💜
5,473,132 likes
99,016 comments

ZIONKUWONU. serenity 💜 i love you the most. one day i'll give you the world because you deserve it. but you bless me everyday with your personality and your, love of course. my little artistic babe, i'm so proud of you. i'm always going to be by your side , aka your #1 fan. as you're also #1 in my heart 💜you're the only one for me, i love you.

FIN.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.

forbidden fruit has finished,
for now.
so with that, there will be a part 2 that i have been dying to publish! since i've started this story.
so be sure to check that out!
thank you for all the love on this story but i dragged it out to long since i didn't upload chapters as often as i should've but regardless, my first pm x ariana story and i loved it but it's only the beginning.
thank you.