Chapter 7: Half of Me

It's been a week since the boys left and they haven't stopped texting in the group chat we made

zion:
you kno we miss you
edwin:
yea, you needa come to LA asap!
b:
plz don't come

me:
now that I think about it B,
I think I don't wanna go now

b:
I'm kidding! plz come to LA 🤧
nick:
yea, i miss that pretty face of yours 🤩

me:
nick, i snapchat you everyday

nick:
you know what i mean
b:
anyway, can u plz just fly down here!
austin:
we'll have a big sleepover 🤪

me:
you guys are wild. why not 🤷🏽‍♀️

b:
SHE AGREED YAY

I laughed and set my phone done as I went to tell my mom my news about going to Los Angeles to visit Brandon.

I walked upstairs and saw my mom on the couch. "Hey mom," I said. "Hey hon," she said as she lowered the volume on the TV. "What's going on?" she asked. I sat down on the couch besides her and she sat up.

"So B and I have been talking and we planned a trip for me to go to Los Angeles," I said. My mom nodded, "That's fine," she said. "Really?" I asked. She nodded, "As long as you tell Lorelei and keep up with your school work," she said. I nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a deal," I said. "And you must remember to take your medicine," she said. I nodded. "I will," I said. She smiled and rubbed the top of my head. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked downstairs.

b:
so is tomorrow fine?

me:
yup. I'll transfer you some money
right now

b:
okay

I quickly transferred money to Brandon before I took my suitcase out of the closet and started to pack. I called Lorelei and told her that I was going to LA, but I didn't know how long I'll be there. She said it was fine and to have fun. I also texted Christian and Jessica to tell them about my trip and they were excited for me.