Chapter 30: Happiness

Liked by therealnickmara, christianlow, and 62,729 others kayleekay "B, hurry up and take the picture!"brandon_arreaga i still don't understand why you guys couldn't take the picture zionkuwonu @brandon_arreaga you just got talent 🤪therealnickmar...

kayleekay "B, hurry up and take the picture!"
brandon_arreaga i still don't understand why you guys couldn't take the picture
zionkuwonu @brandon_arreaga you just got talent 🤪
therealnickmara i love you babygirl

Two months later*
We were back home and our wedding plans filled up a binder. We picked a location in Los Angeles, and it would be in November. We don't know the date exactly, but sometime in November.

The best man was Brandon, and the groomsmen were Austin, Edwin, Zion, Rob, and Chris. My maid of honor was Charlotte, and the bridesmaids were Mia, Jessica, Noemi, Noelle, and Halie. I didn't have that many girl friends so it wasn't hard to pick who exactly I would have be my bridesmaids. Our color would be a light pink and navy blue, it was a color Nick and I both agreed on.

Our moms were going to be the flower girls since we couldn't think of anyone else to do it. Unless we force Zion's little brother, but I doubt he wants to be a flower girl. For our first dance we decided we'd choreograph it together. We decided the songs will be It Won't Stop by Sevyn Streeter and Chris Brown, Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur, and You Are The Reason by Calum Scott. We decided that we'd start with It Won't Stop because it's an upbeat song, then we'd dance to Say You Won't Let Go, and then we'd slow dance to You Are The Reason. But beside that, something I was really surprised about is Nick has done majority of the planning. He's so excited about the wedding and can't wait to go get fitted for his suit.

Something that we have been planning also, is a new house. Yes, a new house that both Nick and I would move into. My mom of course would move in with us too. We bought the house already, we were just waiting to move in. We had a lot of stuff. Thank goodness we would get our own closets.

"Babe!" I yelled. "Yeah?" he yelled from downstairs. "Can you help me?" I asked. I heard him run up the stairs and he walked into the closet where I was at. "What do you need?" he asked. "Can you get that box down?" I asked. Nick looked up and laughed, "I think we have to call Zion," he said. "Yeah, you're not that tall," I said. Nick gasped, "You shouldn't be talking! You're shorter," he said. I rolled my eyes and Nick called Zion.