Chapter One

I woke up, and I looked at my alarm clock. It said 6:00 AM. I had to be at school at 7:00. I got up and stretched. I went to the kitchen and fixed myself some Lucky Charms. I sat on the couch and watching tv while I ate. Then I went to the bathroom brushed my hair, and my teeth. Then I put some cloths on.

I ran out to catch the bus, I saw it coming, and then I remembered, my backpack! I ran back inside. And grabbed it. Then ran back out. And the bus was gone. So I had to walk. My school wasn't far. After a few minutes of walking, I started to see a figure. The figure turned into a old woman, on the ground. I walked over and asked "Do you need any help?" She nodded and reached out for my hand. I grabbed it, and as soon as we touched I felt a burst of freezing cold air going through my hands. She fell to the ground. And smiled. Then she mouthed the words "Thank you." And then closed her eyes. I looked at my watch, and then looked back. The woman was gone. I run to school without thinking. When I got to school. I noticed after a while all of my classmates shivering, even my teacher. I wasn't cold. It got so cold we dismissed early.

I didn't know for sure if it was because of the lady until I got home I reached for the doorknob

**************

OMG sorry people, it was so short because, for some reason my page kept getting deleted so I had to write it over and over again. I got tired of it. Sorry. The next one will be better.

CHAPTER 2

I touched the doorknob, and a burst of ice came out of my own finger tips. I jumped back. I looked at my hands. They were a little paler than usual. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My eyes were an ice blue now, but my hair.. My hair was now a beautiful white, light blonde color. That usually I think is ugly, but now is shining, flawlessly. Something about me, was just.. Changing completely, I look the same, yet I don't. Everything on me is the same, but better than it used to be.

I knew right then, that I had something.. That I need to learn to control.

I grabbed some light blue gloves and put them over my hands. "I think it would be safer, if we left these on" I said to myself.

I smiled, and I walked out the front door. I walked for a while, and then I realized that behind me was a trail of ice, coming from my feet. I smiled again, then I started running. I ran all the way to an open field, that was always the good thing about being in the country. The field, which I called Greeny. Was the place I went to all the time, to think, or to be alone. It was perfect. Trees were blocking the town perfectly, so no one could see me. I slipped the gloves off. And I looked at my hands. Then I decided to let go.

I relaxed.

"I know how to control it.. Let's try it out." I thought to myself.

So I did. Well, I tried... It didn't work out so well. But after a little while I got the hang of it. Then I heard a yell. "HELLO? Who is there?!" The voice said.

I picked my gloves up of of the ground and slipped them on. I didn't know how to hide the snow. So I just stood there. Waiting to get in trouble. But when I looked up. I saw a boy. He looked about my age. He had blonde hair, and brown eyes. And tan skin. He was actually pretty cute. " Hi, how did all this snow get here?!" He said.

"Ummm.. I don't know." I said.

He smiled a side smile, " I saw you, silly." I blushed. "How did you do that?" He added.

" I-I don't exactly know," I said

He sat down on the ground and I sat in front of him. " oh by the way I'm Tanner." He said.

"I'm Claire,"

He smiled again. " okay, Claire. Now spill."