Chapter 2

**Ashton's P.O.V.**

(The next morning...)

Day 3 

Today Luke is turning 18! Yay!! Mike, Calum, Luke and I became best friends since 3 years ago! I think I'll give him the most awesomest present ever! I think Luke is starting to be really happy to be a dad and I think so too, I mean, they deserve to be happy together! So, I guess the best thing to do right now is to start to get my mind off Gabby and to move on I guess... Oh well! 

"Luuke! Waake uup!" I heard Mike and Calum said from across the room from mine, which it's Luke and Kelsy's room. 

I opened my bedroom door to see the two idiotic boys shaking Luke to wake him up, but Kelsy got up first wondering what the hell is going on! 

"Guys, what are you doing?!" 

"What do you think we're doing? We're waking up Luke, duh!" Michael said with his, do-you-think-im-stupid look.

"I know, but.. we have to get decreations and stuff ready, remember?" 

"Oh sh..!" 

 Calum, and Mike went downstairs as they were getting stuff ready for Luke's birthday party. I went downstairs quietly so that I wouldn't wake up Luke to see if they needed my help with something.

"Hey Mike, do you need my help?" 

"Um, yeah! Can you give me a favor and call all the people that I wrote down on the paper from last night? It's sitting on the table over there." 

"Yeah, sure! I can do that!" 

I went over to the coffee table where the paper was and without Michael noticing, I took a quick look at it to see who's coming to the party.

To Call (Luke's B-day Party):

- Jazmine Ibraham 

- Kristen Phillips

- Gabriella Jones

- Ethan Jones 

- Daniella Reinhart 

"Kristen is coming?! Why the hell..--?" I whispered to myself, not wanting Mike to hear what I said.

"What's the matter, mate?" 

Damn it!

"Uh? Oh, it's nothing..."

"No, really! What's wrong?" Mike asked, getting serious as he raised his voice which cause him to get alittle angry.

"I.. I was amazed that Kristen is coming to the party tonight, that's all..." 

"Oh, cool! Yeah, I like Kristen she's pretty..." 

Okay, okay I lied. I'm sorry, it just that Kristen and I used to be girlfriend and boyfriend 2 years ago after Gabby passed away because I wanted to move on with my life and not think about Gabby anymore! We dated for about 2 months and that was the end and it was all because of Kristen being a bitch! She invited me a bar one night and she offered me to have a drinking-beer contest with her! I told her no because I was only 18 at that time and she refused to! So, after the whole beer-drinking thing, Kristen became drunk, but I didn't because I lost due to the fact that I played a trick on her by 'drinking' beers.

I put the paper right where I found it and I went towards the couch to make phone calls. I called the person that was on the list first so that I don't have to worry about calling Kristen later.